


{"id":389243,"date":"2024-10-11T10:25:45","date_gmt":"2024-10-11T10:25:45","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/"},"modified":"2024-10-11T10:25:45","modified_gmt":"2024-10-11T10:25:45","slug":"389243","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Sir, I have provided whatever graphs and plots (pressure, velocity, streamlines, validation graph) i have done. I don&#8217;t know what else to give. The bottomline issue is that in my case, my torque is not dropping after stall point. It should drop.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Before stall, as omega is increased torque also should increase. But after stall omega is increased, torque should decrease to get proper graph (I sould get more back torque). But as seen from the torque graph (green), it should be more even in the other side of the zeroline to get this.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I think many people face this issue but I am not able to figure out why. I have changed models, validation paper, domain, schemes, gradient methods, mesh. I just can&#8217;t get what I missed. Whatever I do I get the same issue.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Do I need to change the turbulence model constants or something?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-389243","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Sir, I have provided whatever graphs and plots (pressure, velocity, streamlines, validation graph) i have done. I don&#039;t know what else to give. The bottomline issue is that in my case, my torque is not dropping after stall point. It should drop.Before stall, as omega is increased torque also should increase. But after stall omega\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Sir, I have provided whatever graphs and plots (pressure, velocity, streamlines, validation graph) i have done. I don&#039;t know what else to give. The bottomline issue is that in my case, my torque is not dropping after stall point. It should drop.Before stall, as omega is increased torque also should increase. But after stall omega\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-10-11T10:25:45+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-10-11T10:25:45+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Sir, I have provided whatever graphs and plots (pressure, velocity, streamlines, validation graph) i have done. I don&#039;t know what else to give. The bottomline issue is that in my case, my torque is not dropping after stall point. It should drop.Before stall, as omega is increased torque also should increase. But after stall omega\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389243\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389243\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389243\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389243\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389243\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Sir, I have provided whatever graphs and plots (pressure, velocity, streamlines, validation graph) i have done. I don't know what else to give. The bottomline issue is that in my case, my torque is not dropping after stall point. It should drop.Before stall, as omega is increased torque also should increase. But after stall omega\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389243\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-10-11T10:25:45+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-10-11T10:25:45+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Sir, I have provided whatever graphs and plots (pressure, velocity, streamlines, validation graph) i have done. I don't know what else to give. The bottomline issue is that in my case, my torque is not dropping after stall point. It should drop.Before stall, as omega is increased torque also should increase. But after stall omega","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/","name":"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Sir, I have provided whatever graphs and plots (pressure, velocity, streamlines, validation graph) i have done. I don't know what else to give. The bottomline issue is that in my case, my torque is not dropping after stall point. It should drop.Before stall, as omega is increased torque also should increase. But after stall omega","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-10-11T10:25:45+00:00","dateModified":"2024-10-11T10:25:45+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Sir, I have provided whatever graphs and plots (pressure, velocity, streamlines, validation graph) i have done. I don't know what else to give. The bottomline issue is that in my case, my torque is not dropping after stall point. It should drop.Before stall, as omega is increased torque also should increase. But after stall omega","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/","article:published_time":"2024-10-11T10:25:45+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-10-11T10:25:45+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Sir, I have provided whatever graphs and plots (pressure, velocity, streamlines, validation graph) i have done. I don't know what else to give. The bottomline issue is that in my case, my torque is not dropping after stall point. It should drop.Before stall, as omega is increased torque also should increase. But after stall omega"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"389243","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:23:49","updated":"2026-09-22 23:42:31","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Savonius 2D simulation, Cp increasing after stall point","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389243\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/389243","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/389243\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=389243"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}