


{"id":372674,"date":"2024-07-19T05:02:20","date_gmt":"2024-07-19T05:02:20","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/"},"modified":"2024-07-19T05:02:20","modified_gmt":"2024-07-19T05:02:20","slug":"372674","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Since I am doing transient analysis, I am looking for the simplest way (commands) in apdl to apply the load formulation (P=dW(x,y,z,t)\/dx+dW(x,y,z,t)\/dt) on a node!&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;For example the node 11 in the following cantilevered beam.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;\/BATCH &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;\/input,menust,tmp,&#8221;&lt;br&gt;WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0&lt;br&gt;\/BATCH &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;\/input,menust,tmp,&#8221;&lt;br&gt;WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0&lt;br&gt;\/NOPR &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,PR_SET,1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,PR_STRUC,1&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,PR_THERM,0&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,PR_FLUID,0&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,PR_ELMAG,0&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,MAGNOD,0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,MAGEDG,0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,MAGHFE,0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,MAGELC,0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYW,PR_MULTI,0&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;\/GO&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;\/PREP7 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;ET,1,BEAM188&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,1,0&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,2,0&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,3,0&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,4,0&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,6,0&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,7,0&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,9,0&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,11,0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,12,0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;KEYOPT,1,15,0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;MPTEMP,,,,,,,, &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;MPTEMP,1,0 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;MPDATA,EX,1,,1e9&lt;br&gt;MPDATA,PRXY,1,,0.3 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;MPTEMP,,,,,,,, &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;MPTEMP,1,0 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;MPDATA,DENS,1,,2000&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;SECTYPE, &nbsp; 1, BEAM, RECT, , 0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;SECOFFSET, CENT&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;SECDATA,0.01,0.01,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,1,0,0,0,,,, &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,2,0.1,0,0,,,,&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,3,0.2,0,0,,,,&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,4,0.3,0,0,,,,&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,5,0.4,0,0,,,,&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,6,0.5,0,0,,,,&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,7,0.6,0,0,,,,&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,8,0.7,0,0,,,,&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,9,0.8,0,0,,,,&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;N,10,0.9,0,0,,,,&lt;br&gt;N,11,1,0,0,,,, &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;TYPE, &nbsp; 1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;MAT, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1&lt;br&gt;REAL, &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;ESYS, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;SECNUM, &nbsp; 1&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;TSHAP,LINE &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,4 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,4 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,5 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,5 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,6 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,6 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,7 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,7 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,8 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,8 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,9 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,9 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,10 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,2,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,10 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,11 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;E,P51X &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,1,1,ORDE,1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;\/GO&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;D,P51X,ALL, , , , , , , , , , &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FINISH &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;\/SOL&lt;br&gt;ANTYPE,4&lt;br&gt;TRNOPT,FULL&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;LUMPM,0&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;DELTIM,0.01,0,0&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;OUTRES,ERASE&lt;br&gt;OUTRES,ALL,1&lt;br&gt;TIME,1 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,1,1,ORDE,1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,11 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FLST,2,1,1,ORDE,1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FITEM,2,10 &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;IC,P51X,UZ,0.1,0.2,&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;SOLVE &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;br&gt;FINISH &nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-372674","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Since I am doing transient analysis, I am looking for the simplest way (commands) in apdl to apply the load formulation (P=dW(x,y,z,t)\/dx+dW(x,y,z,t)\/dt) on a node!For example the node 11 in the following cantilevered beam.\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,&#039;&#039;WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,&#039;&#039;WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/NOPR KEYW,PR_SET,1 KEYW,PR_STRUC,1 KEYW,PR_THERM,0 KEYW,PR_FLUID,0 KEYW,PR_ELMAG,0 KEYW,MAGNOD,0 KEYW,MAGEDG,0 KEYW,MAGHFE,0 KEYW,MAGELC,0 KEYW,PR_MULTI,0 \/GO \/PREP7 ET,1,BEAM188KEYOPT,1,1,0KEYOPT,1,2,0KEYOPT,1,3,0KEYOPT,1,4,0KEYOPT,1,6,0KEYOPT,1,7,0KEYOPT,1,9,0KEYOPT,1,11,0 KEYOPT,1,12,0 KEYOPT,1,15,0 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,EX,1,,1e9MPDATA,PRXY,1,,0.3 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,DENS,1,,2000 SECTYPE, 1, BEAM, RECT,\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Since I am doing transient analysis, I am looking for the simplest way (commands) in apdl to apply the load formulation (P=dW(x,y,z,t)\/dx+dW(x,y,z,t)\/dt) on a node!For example the node 11 in the following cantilevered beam.\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,&#039;&#039;WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,&#039;&#039;WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/NOPR KEYW,PR_SET,1 KEYW,PR_STRUC,1 KEYW,PR_THERM,0 KEYW,PR_FLUID,0 KEYW,PR_ELMAG,0 KEYW,MAGNOD,0 KEYW,MAGEDG,0 KEYW,MAGHFE,0 KEYW,MAGELC,0 KEYW,PR_MULTI,0 \/GO \/PREP7 ET,1,BEAM188KEYOPT,1,1,0KEYOPT,1,2,0KEYOPT,1,3,0KEYOPT,1,4,0KEYOPT,1,6,0KEYOPT,1,7,0KEYOPT,1,9,0KEYOPT,1,11,0 KEYOPT,1,12,0 KEYOPT,1,15,0 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,EX,1,,1e9MPDATA,PRXY,1,,0.3 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,DENS,1,,2000 SECTYPE, 1, BEAM, RECT,\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-07-19T05:02:20+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-07-19T05:02:20+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Since I am doing transient analysis, I am looking for the simplest way (commands) in apdl to apply the load formulation (P=dW(x,y,z,t)\/dx+dW(x,y,z,t)\/dt) on a node!For example the node 11 in the following cantilevered beam.\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,&#039;&#039;WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,&#039;&#039;WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/NOPR KEYW,PR_SET,1 KEYW,PR_STRUC,1 KEYW,PR_THERM,0 KEYW,PR_FLUID,0 KEYW,PR_ELMAG,0 KEYW,MAGNOD,0 KEYW,MAGEDG,0 KEYW,MAGHFE,0 KEYW,MAGELC,0 KEYW,PR_MULTI,0 \/GO \/PREP7 ET,1,BEAM188KEYOPT,1,1,0KEYOPT,1,2,0KEYOPT,1,3,0KEYOPT,1,4,0KEYOPT,1,6,0KEYOPT,1,7,0KEYOPT,1,9,0KEYOPT,1,11,0 KEYOPT,1,12,0 KEYOPT,1,15,0 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,EX,1,,1e9MPDATA,PRXY,1,,0.3 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,DENS,1,,2000 SECTYPE, 1, BEAM, RECT,\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/372674\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/372674\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/372674\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/372674\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/372674\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Since I am doing transient analysis, I am looking for the simplest way (commands) in apdl to apply the load formulation (P=dW(x,y,z,t)\\\/dx+dW(x,y,z,t)\\\/dt) on a node!For example the node 11 in the following cantilevered beam.\\\/BATCH \\\/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\\\/BATCH \\\/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\\\/NOPR KEYW,PR_SET,1 KEYW,PR_STRUC,1 KEYW,PR_THERM,0 KEYW,PR_FLUID,0 KEYW,PR_ELMAG,0 KEYW,MAGNOD,0 KEYW,MAGEDG,0 KEYW,MAGHFE,0 KEYW,MAGELC,0 KEYW,PR_MULTI,0 \\\/GO \\\/PREP7 ET,1,BEAM188KEYOPT,1,1,0KEYOPT,1,2,0KEYOPT,1,3,0KEYOPT,1,4,0KEYOPT,1,6,0KEYOPT,1,7,0KEYOPT,1,9,0KEYOPT,1,11,0 KEYOPT,1,12,0 KEYOPT,1,15,0 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,EX,1,,1e9MPDATA,PRXY,1,,0.3 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,DENS,1,,2000 SECTYPE, 1, BEAM, RECT,\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/372674\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-07-19T05:02:20+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-07-19T05:02:20+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Since I am doing transient analysis, I am looking for the simplest way (commands) in apdl to apply the load formulation (P=dW(x,y,z,t)\/dx+dW(x,y,z,t)\/dt) on a node!For example the node 11 in the following cantilevered beam.\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/NOPR KEYW,PR_SET,1 KEYW,PR_STRUC,1 KEYW,PR_THERM,0 KEYW,PR_FLUID,0 KEYW,PR_ELMAG,0 KEYW,MAGNOD,0 KEYW,MAGEDG,0 KEYW,MAGHFE,0 KEYW,MAGELC,0 KEYW,PR_MULTI,0 \/GO \/PREP7 ET,1,BEAM188KEYOPT,1,1,0KEYOPT,1,2,0KEYOPT,1,3,0KEYOPT,1,4,0KEYOPT,1,6,0KEYOPT,1,7,0KEYOPT,1,9,0KEYOPT,1,11,0 KEYOPT,1,12,0 KEYOPT,1,15,0 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,EX,1,,1e9MPDATA,PRXY,1,,0.3 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,DENS,1,,2000 SECTYPE, 1, BEAM, RECT,","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/","name":"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Since I am doing transient analysis, I am looking for the simplest way (commands) in apdl to apply the load formulation (P=dW(x,y,z,t)\/dx+dW(x,y,z,t)\/dt) on a node!For example the node 11 in the following cantilevered beam.\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/NOPR KEYW,PR_SET,1 KEYW,PR_STRUC,1 KEYW,PR_THERM,0 KEYW,PR_FLUID,0 KEYW,PR_ELMAG,0 KEYW,MAGNOD,0 KEYW,MAGEDG,0 KEYW,MAGHFE,0 KEYW,MAGELC,0 KEYW,PR_MULTI,0 \/GO \/PREP7 ET,1,BEAM188KEYOPT,1,1,0KEYOPT,1,2,0KEYOPT,1,3,0KEYOPT,1,4,0KEYOPT,1,6,0KEYOPT,1,7,0KEYOPT,1,9,0KEYOPT,1,11,0 KEYOPT,1,12,0 KEYOPT,1,15,0 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,EX,1,,1e9MPDATA,PRXY,1,,0.3 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,DENS,1,,2000 SECTYPE, 1, BEAM, RECT,","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-07-19T05:02:20+00:00","dateModified":"2024-07-19T05:02:20+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Since I am doing transient analysis, I am looking for the simplest way (commands) in apdl to apply the load formulation (P=dW(x,y,z,t)\/dx+dW(x,y,z,t)\/dt) on a node!For example the node 11 in the following cantilevered beam.\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/NOPR KEYW,PR_SET,1 KEYW,PR_STRUC,1 KEYW,PR_THERM,0 KEYW,PR_FLUID,0 KEYW,PR_ELMAG,0 KEYW,MAGNOD,0 KEYW,MAGEDG,0 KEYW,MAGHFE,0 KEYW,MAGELC,0 KEYW,PR_MULTI,0 \/GO \/PREP7 ET,1,BEAM188KEYOPT,1,1,0KEYOPT,1,2,0KEYOPT,1,3,0KEYOPT,1,4,0KEYOPT,1,6,0KEYOPT,1,7,0KEYOPT,1,9,0KEYOPT,1,11,0 KEYOPT,1,12,0 KEYOPT,1,15,0 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,EX,1,,1e9MPDATA,PRXY,1,,0.3 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,DENS,1,,2000 SECTYPE, 1, BEAM, RECT,","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/","article:published_time":"2024-07-19T05:02:20+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-07-19T05:02:20+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Since I am doing transient analysis, I am looking for the simplest way (commands) in apdl to apply the load formulation (P=dW(x,y,z,t)\/dx+dW(x,y,z,t)\/dt) on a node!For example the node 11 in the following cantilevered beam.\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/BATCH \/input,menust,tmp,''WPSTYLE,,,,,,,,0\/NOPR KEYW,PR_SET,1 KEYW,PR_STRUC,1 KEYW,PR_THERM,0 KEYW,PR_FLUID,0 KEYW,PR_ELMAG,0 KEYW,MAGNOD,0 KEYW,MAGEDG,0 KEYW,MAGHFE,0 KEYW,MAGELC,0 KEYW,PR_MULTI,0 \/GO \/PREP7 ET,1,BEAM188KEYOPT,1,1,0KEYOPT,1,2,0KEYOPT,1,3,0KEYOPT,1,4,0KEYOPT,1,6,0KEYOPT,1,7,0KEYOPT,1,9,0KEYOPT,1,11,0 KEYOPT,1,12,0 KEYOPT,1,15,0 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,EX,1,,1e9MPDATA,PRXY,1,,0.3 MPTEMP,,,,,,,, MPTEMP,1,0 MPDATA,DENS,1,,2000 SECTYPE, 1, BEAM, RECT,"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"372674","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:36:48","updated":"2026-08-20 05:36:32","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: How to apply displacement derivative dependent force on bunch of nodes in apdl?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/372674\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/372674","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/372674\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=372674"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}