


{"id":371716,"date":"2024-07-12T17:36:24","date_gmt":"2024-07-12T17:36:24","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/"},"modified":"2024-07-12T17:42:01","modified_gmt":"2024-07-12T17:42:01","slug":"371716","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: FSI result visualization"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hi Rahul, thanks a lot for this. I&rsquo;ve been able to access the documentation. I see that the available Ensight result format for system coupling is (<em>.case) and (.dvs), <\/em>and I have none of that after my simulation. I read that &ldquo;<em>Ensight output will not be created if all interfaces in the analysis contain sides without regions defined. However, results are written for the interface sides containing regions<\/em>&rdquo;. What does this mean? My simulation has defined surfaces for the fluid inlet and all outlets, fluid wall, contact between the fluid and solid for system coupling, and the fluid region. Is there something I&rsquo;m missing or didn&rsquo;t include to not have the .case and .dvs files? Thanks&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-371716","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Rahul, thanks a lot for this. I\u2019ve been able to access the documentation. I see that the available Ensight result format for system coupling is (.case) and (.dvs), and I have none of that after my simulation. I read that \u201cEnsight output will not be created if all interfaces in the analysis contain sides\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: FSI result visualization | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Rahul, thanks a lot for this. I\u2019ve been able to access the documentation. I see that the available Ensight result format for system coupling is (.case) and (.dvs), and I have none of that after my simulation. I read that \u201cEnsight output will not be created if all interfaces in the analysis contain sides\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-07-12T17:36:24+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-07-12T17:42:01+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: FSI result visualization | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Rahul, thanks a lot for this. I\u2019ve been able to access the documentation. I see that the available Ensight result format for system coupling is (.case) and (.dvs), and I have none of that after my simulation. I read that \u201cEnsight output will not be created if all interfaces in the analysis contain sides\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371716\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371716\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: FSI result visualization\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371716\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: FSI result visualization\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371716\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371716\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: FSI result visualization | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Rahul, thanks a lot for this. I\\u2019ve been able to access the documentation. I see that the available Ensight result format for system coupling is (.case) and (.dvs), and I have none of that after my simulation. I read that \\u201cEnsight output will not be created if all interfaces in the analysis contain sides\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371716\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-07-12T17:36:24+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-07-12T17:42:01+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: FSI result visualization | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Rahul, thanks a lot for this. I\u2019ve been able to access the documentation. I see that the available Ensight result format for system coupling is (.case) and (.dvs), and I have none of that after my simulation. I read that \u201cEnsight output will not be created if all interfaces in the analysis contain sides","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: FSI result visualization"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: FSI result visualization","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/","name":"Reply To: FSI result visualization | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Rahul, thanks a lot for this. I\u2019ve been able to access the documentation. I see that the available Ensight result format for system coupling is (.case) and (.dvs), and I have none of that after my simulation. I read that \u201cEnsight output will not be created if all interfaces in the analysis contain sides","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-07-12T17:36:24+00:00","dateModified":"2024-07-12T17:42:01+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: FSI result visualization | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Rahul, thanks a lot for this. I\u2019ve been able to access the documentation. I see that the available Ensight result format for system coupling is (.case) and (.dvs), and I have none of that after my simulation. I read that \u201cEnsight output will not be created if all interfaces in the analysis contain sides","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/","article:published_time":"2024-07-12T17:36:24+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-07-12T17:42:01+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: FSI result visualization | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Rahul, thanks a lot for this. I\u2019ve been able to access the documentation. I see that the available Ensight result format for system coupling is (.case) and (.dvs), and I have none of that after my simulation. I read that \u201cEnsight output will not be created if all interfaces in the analysis contain sides"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"371716","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:37:49","updated":"2026-09-16 07:48:41","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: FSI result visualization\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: FSI result visualization","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371716\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/371716","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/371716\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":371718,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/371716\/revisions\/371718"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=371716"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}