


{"id":371542,"date":"2024-07-12T01:27:15","date_gmt":"2024-07-12T01:27:15","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/"},"modified":"2024-07-12T01:27:49","modified_gmt":"2024-07-12T01:27:49","slug":"371542","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hi, thanks for the advice.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I discovered that as I had defined coupled wall between the car frame and enclosure, the coupled walls were treated as transparent even with solar ray tracing participation enabled. Solar ray tracing worked after the coupled wall condition was removed and the enclosure deleted.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-371542","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi, thanks for the advice. I discovered that as I had defined coupled wall between the car frame and enclosure, the coupled walls were treated as transparent even with solar ray tracing participation enabled. Solar ray tracing worked after the coupled wall condition was removed and the enclosure deleted.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi, thanks for the advice. I discovered that as I had defined coupled wall between the car frame and enclosure, the coupled walls were treated as transparent even with solar ray tracing participation enabled. Solar ray tracing worked after the coupled wall condition was removed and the enclosure deleted.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-07-12T01:27:15+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-07-12T01:27:49+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi, thanks for the advice. I discovered that as I had defined coupled wall between the car frame and enclosure, the coupled walls were treated as transparent even with solar ray tracing participation enabled. Solar ray tracing worked after the coupled wall condition was removed and the enclosure deleted.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371542\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371542\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371542\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371542\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371542\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi, thanks for the advice. I discovered that as I had defined coupled wall between the car frame and enclosure, the coupled walls were treated as transparent even with solar ray tracing participation enabled. Solar ray tracing worked after the coupled wall condition was removed and the enclosure deleted.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/371542\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-07-12T01:27:15+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-07-12T01:27:49+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi, thanks for the advice. I discovered that as I had defined coupled wall between the car frame and enclosure, the coupled walls were treated as transparent even with solar ray tracing participation enabled. Solar ray tracing worked after the coupled wall condition was removed and the enclosure deleted.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/","name":"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi, thanks for the advice. I discovered that as I had defined coupled wall between the car frame and enclosure, the coupled walls were treated as transparent even with solar ray tracing participation enabled. Solar ray tracing worked after the coupled wall condition was removed and the enclosure deleted.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-07-12T01:27:15+00:00","dateModified":"2024-07-12T01:27:49+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi, thanks for the advice. I discovered that as I had defined coupled wall between the car frame and enclosure, the coupled walls were treated as transparent even with solar ray tracing participation enabled. Solar ray tracing worked after the coupled wall condition was removed and the enclosure deleted.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/","article:published_time":"2024-07-12T01:27:15+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-07-12T01:27:49+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi, thanks for the advice. I discovered that as I had defined coupled wall between the car frame and enclosure, the coupled walls were treated as transparent even with solar ray tracing participation enabled. Solar ray tracing worked after the coupled wall condition was removed and the enclosure deleted."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"371542","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:37:57","updated":"2026-09-22 13:52:37","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Solar Ray Tracing\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Solar Ray Tracing","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/371542\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/371542","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/371542\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=371542"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}