


{"id":370666,"date":"2024-07-05T10:50:42","date_gmt":"2024-07-05T10:50:42","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/"},"modified":"2024-07-05T10:50:42","modified_gmt":"2024-07-05T10:50:42","slug":"370666","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent."},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;In theory you can use the moving mesh functions to reduce the flow channel size. However, do you need to model the mesh motion or can you just run flow over the deformed geometry, and create that in CAD or scan a real object?&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-370666","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"In theory you can use the moving mesh functions to reduce the flow channel size. However, do you need to model the mesh motion or can you just run flow over the deformed geometry, and create that in CAD or scan a real object?\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent. | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"In theory you can use the moving mesh functions to reduce the flow channel size. However, do you need to model the mesh motion or can you just run flow over the deformed geometry, and create that in CAD or scan a real object?\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-07-05T10:50:42+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-07-05T10:50:42+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent. | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"In theory you can use the moving mesh functions to reduce the flow channel size. However, do you need to model the mesh motion or can you just run flow over the deformed geometry, and create that in CAD or scan a real object?\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370666\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370666\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent.\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370666\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent.\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370666\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370666\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent. | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"In theory you can use the moving mesh functions to reduce the flow channel size. However, do you need to model the mesh motion or can you just run flow over the deformed geometry, and create that in CAD or scan a real object?\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370666\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-07-05T10:50:42+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-07-05T10:50:42+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent. | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"In theory you can use the moving mesh functions to reduce the flow channel size. However, do you need to model the mesh motion or can you just run flow over the deformed geometry, and create that in CAD or scan a real object?","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent."}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent.","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/","name":"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent. | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"In theory you can use the moving mesh functions to reduce the flow channel size. However, do you need to model the mesh motion or can you just run flow over the deformed geometry, and create that in CAD or scan a real object?","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-07-05T10:50:42+00:00","dateModified":"2024-07-05T10:50:42+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent. | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"In theory you can use the moving mesh functions to reduce the flow channel size. However, do you need to model the mesh motion or can you just run flow over the deformed geometry, and create that in CAD or scan a real object?","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/","article:published_time":"2024-07-05T10:50:42+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-07-05T10:50:42+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent. | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"In theory you can use the moving mesh functions to reduce the flow channel size. However, do you need to model the mesh motion or can you just run flow over the deformed geometry, and create that in CAD or scan a real object?"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"370666","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:38:45","updated":"2026-08-04 14:03:28","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent.\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: I want to simulate the swelling of graphite in ANSYS Fluent.","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370666\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/370666","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/370666\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=370666"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}