


{"id":370368,"date":"2024-07-03T20:18:43","date_gmt":"2024-07-03T20:18:43","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/"},"modified":"2024-07-03T20:18:43","modified_gmt":"2024-07-03T20:18:43","slug":"370368","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: System Coupling error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hello teams,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;For dual fuel, hydrogen is premixed with the air at IVC. We normally make a mixture using IVC Calculator. There are many options to calculate each specie mass fraction like at IVC before injections, exhaust, premixed after injection and dual fuel injections. Do I need to go with premixed after injection? I am confused with the values. Is it like we need to check the secondary fuel option and put the mass fraction of one of the fuels 0mg as it will be injecting directly into the cylinder and we will put the mass fraction of other fuel as 90mg (which will be the 90% if the total mass of both fuels is 100mg)? After it, we write the values of phi and EGR and will get the values in the bottom right section.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;There is another option i.e., dual fuel between injections. Which one is right to select&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-370368","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello teams,For dual fuel, hydrogen is premixed with the air at IVC. We normally make a mixture using IVC Calculator. There are many options to calculate each specie mass fraction like at IVC before injections, exhaust, premixed after injection and dual fuel injections. Do I need to go with premixed after injection? I am confused\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: System Coupling error | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello teams,For dual fuel, hydrogen is premixed with the air at IVC. We normally make a mixture using IVC Calculator. There are many options to calculate each specie mass fraction like at IVC before injections, exhaust, premixed after injection and dual fuel injections. Do I need to go with premixed after injection? I am confused\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-07-03T20:18:43+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-07-03T20:18:43+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: System Coupling error | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello teams,For dual fuel, hydrogen is premixed with the air at IVC. We normally make a mixture using IVC Calculator. There are many options to calculate each specie mass fraction like at IVC before injections, exhaust, premixed after injection and dual fuel injections. Do I need to go with premixed after injection? I am confused\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370368\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370368\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: System Coupling error\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370368\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: System Coupling error\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370368\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370368\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: System Coupling error | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello teams,For dual fuel, hydrogen is premixed with the air at IVC. We normally make a mixture using IVC Calculator. There are many options to calculate each specie mass fraction like at IVC before injections, exhaust, premixed after injection and dual fuel injections. Do I need to go with premixed after injection? I am confused\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/370368\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-07-03T20:18:43+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-07-03T20:18:43+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: System Coupling error | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello teams,For dual fuel, hydrogen is premixed with the air at IVC. We normally make a mixture using IVC Calculator. There are many options to calculate each specie mass fraction like at IVC before injections, exhaust, premixed after injection and dual fuel injections. Do I need to go with premixed after injection? I am confused","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: System Coupling error"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: System Coupling error","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/","name":"Reply To: System Coupling error | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello teams,For dual fuel, hydrogen is premixed with the air at IVC. We normally make a mixture using IVC Calculator. There are many options to calculate each specie mass fraction like at IVC before injections, exhaust, premixed after injection and dual fuel injections. Do I need to go with premixed after injection? I am confused","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-07-03T20:18:43+00:00","dateModified":"2024-07-03T20:18:43+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: System Coupling error | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello teams,For dual fuel, hydrogen is premixed with the air at IVC. We normally make a mixture using IVC Calculator. There are many options to calculate each specie mass fraction like at IVC before injections, exhaust, premixed after injection and dual fuel injections. Do I need to go with premixed after injection? I am confused","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/","article:published_time":"2024-07-03T20:18:43+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-07-03T20:18:43+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: System Coupling error | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello teams,For dual fuel, hydrogen is premixed with the air at IVC. We normally make a mixture using IVC Calculator. There are many options to calculate each specie mass fraction like at IVC before injections, exhaust, premixed after injection and dual fuel injections. Do I need to go with premixed after injection? I am confused"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"370368","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:39:07","updated":"2026-09-22 13:40:56","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: System Coupling error\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: System Coupling error","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/370368\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/370368","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/370368\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=370368"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}