


{"id":367289,"date":"2024-05-17T10:23:18","date_gmt":"2024-05-17T10:23:18","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/"},"modified":"2024-05-17T10:23:18","modified_gmt":"2024-05-17T10:23:18","slug":"367289","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I&#8217;ll not ask&#8230;.&nbsp; I also have a fairly limited quota of sarcastic comments before the Forum managers grumble!&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;We&#8217;re assuming that whatever was written out of the other code was the same value that Fluent was expecting, and that nothing is conflicting re wall functions, gradient schemes etc.&nbsp; Scalar flux will depend on density, diffusivity and potentially some of the turbulent values depending on the flow field and geometry.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I&#8217;m a little stuck with this one as we&#8217;re heading into specialist knowledge and guidance which I&#8217;m not permitted to do as the Forum is public.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-367289","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I&#039;ll not ask.... I also have a fairly limited quota of sarcastic comments before the Forum managers grumble! We&#039;re assuming that whatever was written out of the other code was the same value that Fluent was expecting, and that nothing is conflicting re wall functions, gradient schemes etc. Scalar flux will depend on density, diffusivity and\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+ | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I&#039;ll not ask.... I also have a fairly limited quota of sarcastic comments before the Forum managers grumble! We&#039;re assuming that whatever was written out of the other code was the same value that Fluent was expecting, and that nothing is conflicting re wall functions, gradient schemes etc. Scalar flux will depend on density, diffusivity and\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-05-17T10:23:18+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-05-17T10:23:18+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+ | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I&#039;ll not ask.... I also have a fairly limited quota of sarcastic comments before the Forum managers grumble! We&#039;re assuming that whatever was written out of the other code was the same value that Fluent was expecting, and that nothing is conflicting re wall functions, gradient schemes etc. Scalar flux will depend on density, diffusivity and\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367289\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367289\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367289\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367289\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367289\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+ | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I'll not ask.... I also have a fairly limited quota of sarcastic comments before the Forum managers grumble! We're assuming that whatever was written out of the other code was the same value that Fluent was expecting, and that nothing is conflicting re wall functions, gradient schemes etc. Scalar flux will depend on density, diffusivity and\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367289\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-05-17T10:23:18+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-05-17T10:23:18+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+ | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'll not ask.... I also have a fairly limited quota of sarcastic comments before the Forum managers grumble! We're assuming that whatever was written out of the other code was the same value that Fluent was expecting, and that nothing is conflicting re wall functions, gradient schemes etc. Scalar flux will depend on density, diffusivity and","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/","name":"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+ | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'll not ask.... I also have a fairly limited quota of sarcastic comments before the Forum managers grumble! We're assuming that whatever was written out of the other code was the same value that Fluent was expecting, and that nothing is conflicting re wall functions, gradient schemes etc. Scalar flux will depend on density, diffusivity and","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-05-17T10:23:18+00:00","dateModified":"2024-05-17T10:23:18+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+ | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I'll not ask.... I also have a fairly limited quota of sarcastic comments before the Forum managers grumble! We're assuming that whatever was written out of the other code was the same value that Fluent was expecting, and that nothing is conflicting re wall functions, gradient schemes etc. Scalar flux will depend on density, diffusivity and","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/","article:published_time":"2024-05-17T10:23:18+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-05-17T10:23:18+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+ | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I'll not ask.... I also have a fairly limited quota of sarcastic comments before the Forum managers grumble! We're assuming that whatever was written out of the other code was the same value that Fluent was expecting, and that nothing is conflicting re wall functions, gradient schemes etc. Scalar flux will depend on density, diffusivity and"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"367289","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:41:56","updated":"2026-08-04 13:10:22","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Importing solution field from STAR-CCM+","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367289\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/367289","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/367289\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=367289"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}