


{"id":367219,"date":"2024-05-16T18:59:00","date_gmt":"2024-05-16T18:59:00","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/"},"modified":"2024-05-16T18:59:00","modified_gmt":"2024-05-16T18:59:00","slug":"367219","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I think the field is properly patched, as the contour plot of the oil-in-water looks fine. I can also see that the oil is removed from the correct places. However, the quantities that are removed are quite small. Might something be off with the scaling of the residuals?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I was also wondering if there is any difference between using DEFINE_SOURCE() and DEFINE_MASS_TRANSFER() to account for oil transfer between the two phases. For example, if it easier to achieve mass conversation with DEFINE_MASS_TRANSFER?&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-367219","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I think the field is properly patched, as the contour plot of the oil-in-water looks fine. I can also see that the oil is removed from the correct places. However, the quantities that are removed are quite small. Might something be off with the scaling of the residuals?I was also wondering if there is any\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I think the field is properly patched, as the contour plot of the oil-in-water looks fine. I can also see that the oil is removed from the correct places. However, the quantities that are removed are quite small. Might something be off with the scaling of the residuals?I was also wondering if there is any\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-05-16T18:59:00+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-05-16T18:59:00+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I think the field is properly patched, as the contour plot of the oil-in-water looks fine. I can also see that the oil is removed from the correct places. However, the quantities that are removed are quite small. Might something be off with the scaling of the residuals?I was also wondering if there is any\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367219\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367219\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367219\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367219\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367219\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I think the field is properly patched, as the contour plot of the oil-in-water looks fine. I can also see that the oil is removed from the correct places. However, the quantities that are removed are quite small. Might something be off with the scaling of the residuals?I was also wondering if there is any\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/367219\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-05-16T18:59:00+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-05-16T18:59:00+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I think the field is properly patched, as the contour plot of the oil-in-water looks fine. I can also see that the oil is removed from the correct places. However, the quantities that are removed are quite small. Might something be off with the scaling of the residuals?I was also wondering if there is any","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/","name":"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I think the field is properly patched, as the contour plot of the oil-in-water looks fine. I can also see that the oil is removed from the correct places. However, the quantities that are removed are quite small. Might something be off with the scaling of the residuals?I was also wondering if there is any","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-05-16T18:59:00+00:00","dateModified":"2024-05-16T18:59:00+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I think the field is properly patched, as the contour plot of the oil-in-water looks fine. I can also see that the oil is removed from the correct places. However, the quantities that are removed are quite small. Might something be off with the scaling of the residuals?I was also wondering if there is any","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/","article:published_time":"2024-05-16T18:59:00+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-05-16T18:59:00+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I think the field is properly patched, as the contour plot of the oil-in-water looks fine. I can also see that the oil is removed from the correct places. However, the quantities that are removed are quite small. Might something be off with the scaling of the residuals?I was also wondering if there is any"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"367219","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:42:03","updated":"2026-09-22 12:51:52","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Error when trying to compile UDF\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Error when trying to compile UDF","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/367219\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/367219","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/367219\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=367219"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}