


{"id":366929,"date":"2024-05-15T11:39:49","date_gmt":"2024-05-15T11:39:49","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/"},"modified":"2024-05-15T11:39:49","modified_gmt":"2024-05-15T11:39:49","slug":"366929","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural &#8211; Help !!"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi Peter, just to tell you that I managed to make the PULL-Revolve command properly, it just requires that the connections between the several parts have already been defined in Space Claim or (cad) before applying the revolve command and everything works ok.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;But I&acute;m still having problems with the simulation, i have started a new discussion about it, 3D tire Static Structural&#8230;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thanks for all the support :)&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-366929","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Peter, just to tell you that I managed to make the PULL-Revolve command properly, it just requires that the connections between the several parts have already been defined in Space Claim or (cad) before applying the revolve command and everything works ok. But I\u00b4m still having problems with the simulation, i have started a new\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural \u2013 Help !! | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Peter, just to tell you that I managed to make the PULL-Revolve command properly, it just requires that the connections between the several parts have already been defined in Space Claim or (cad) before applying the revolve command and everything works ok. But I\u00b4m still having problems with the simulation, i have started a new\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-05-15T11:39:49+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-05-15T11:39:49+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural \u2013 Help !! | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Peter, just to tell you that I managed to make the PULL-Revolve command properly, it just requires that the connections between the several parts have already been defined in Space Claim or (cad) before applying the revolve command and everything works ok. But I\u00b4m still having problems with the simulation, i have started a new\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/366929\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/366929\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural &#8211; Help !!\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/366929\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural &#8211; Help !!\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/366929\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/366929\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural \\u2013 Help !! | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Peter, just to tell you that I managed to make the PULL-Revolve command properly, it just requires that the connections between the several parts have already been defined in Space Claim or (cad) before applying the revolve command and everything works ok. But I\\u00b4m still having problems with the simulation, i have started a new\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/366929\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-05-15T11:39:49+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-05-15T11:39:49+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural \u2013 Help !! | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Peter, just to tell you that I managed to make the PULL-Revolve command properly, it just requires that the connections between the several parts have already been defined in Space Claim or (cad) before applying the revolve command and everything works ok. But I\u00b4m still having problems with the simulation, i have started a new","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural &#8211; Help !!"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural &#8211; Help !!","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/","name":"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural \u2013 Help !! | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Peter, just to tell you that I managed to make the PULL-Revolve command properly, it just requires that the connections between the several parts have already been defined in Space Claim or (cad) before applying the revolve command and everything works ok. But I\u00b4m still having problems with the simulation, i have started a new","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-05-15T11:39:49+00:00","dateModified":"2024-05-15T11:39:49+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural \u2013 Help !! | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Peter, just to tell you that I managed to make the PULL-Revolve command properly, it just requires that the connections between the several parts have already been defined in Space Claim or (cad) before applying the revolve command and everything works ok. But I\u00b4m still having problems with the simulation, i have started a new","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/","article:published_time":"2024-05-15T11:39:49+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-05-15T11:39:49+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural \u2013 Help !! | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Peter, just to tell you that I managed to make the PULL-Revolve command properly, it just requires that the connections between the several parts have already been defined in Space Claim or (cad) before applying the revolve command and everything works ok. But I\u00b4m still having problems with the simulation, i have started a new"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"366929","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:42:19","updated":"2026-08-24 11:18:33","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural \u2013 Help !!\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: 3D Tire Modeling using Ansys Mechanical Static Structural &#8211; Help !!","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/366929\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/366929","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/366929\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=366929"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}