


{"id":365801,"date":"2024-05-07T09:10:29","date_gmt":"2024-05-07T09:10:29","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/"},"modified":"2024-05-07T09:10:29","modified_gmt":"2024-05-07T09:10:29","slug":"365801","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: depth averaged velocity"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I&#8217;m not quite sure I follow. Adding a vertical line at certain positions will let you get the average value on that line. Other data can be extracted from surface (planes, transform and isosurface). So you can create an isosurface of the water free surface, and then transform that by a value to get the surface at depth.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-365801","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I&#039;m not quite sure I follow. Adding a vertical line at certain positions will let you get the average value on that line. Other data can be extracted from surface (planes, transform and isosurface). So you can create an isosurface of the water free surface, and then transform that by a value to get the\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: depth averaged velocity | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I&#039;m not quite sure I follow. Adding a vertical line at certain positions will let you get the average value on that line. Other data can be extracted from surface (planes, transform and isosurface). So you can create an isosurface of the water free surface, and then transform that by a value to get the\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-05-07T09:10:29+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-05-07T09:10:29+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: depth averaged velocity | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I&#039;m not quite sure I follow. Adding a vertical line at certain positions will let you get the average value on that line. Other data can be extracted from surface (planes, transform and isosurface). So you can create an isosurface of the water free surface, and then transform that by a value to get the\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365801\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365801\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: depth averaged velocity\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365801\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: depth averaged velocity\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365801\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365801\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: depth averaged velocity | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I'm not quite sure I follow. Adding a vertical line at certain positions will let you get the average value on that line. Other data can be extracted from surface (planes, transform and isosurface). So you can create an isosurface of the water free surface, and then transform that by a value to get the\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365801\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-05-07T09:10:29+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-05-07T09:10:29+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: depth averaged velocity | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm not quite sure I follow. Adding a vertical line at certain positions will let you get the average value on that line. Other data can be extracted from surface (planes, transform and isosurface). So you can create an isosurface of the water free surface, and then transform that by a value to get the","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: depth averaged velocity"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: depth averaged velocity","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/","name":"Reply To: depth averaged velocity | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm not quite sure I follow. Adding a vertical line at certain positions will let you get the average value on that line. Other data can be extracted from surface (planes, transform and isosurface). So you can create an isosurface of the water free surface, and then transform that by a value to get the","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-05-07T09:10:29+00:00","dateModified":"2024-05-07T09:10:29+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: depth averaged velocity | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I'm not quite sure I follow. Adding a vertical line at certain positions will let you get the average value on that line. Other data can be extracted from surface (planes, transform and isosurface). So you can create an isosurface of the water free surface, and then transform that by a value to get the","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/","article:published_time":"2024-05-07T09:10:29+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-05-07T09:10:29+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: depth averaged velocity | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I'm not quite sure I follow. Adding a vertical line at certain positions will let you get the average value on that line. Other data can be extracted from surface (planes, transform and isosurface). So you can create an isosurface of the water free surface, and then transform that by a value to get the"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"365801","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:43:27","updated":"2026-08-04 12:44:28","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: depth averaged velocity\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: depth averaged velocity","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365801\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/365801","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/365801\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=365801"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}