


{"id":365093,"date":"2024-05-01T18:59:53","date_gmt":"2024-05-01T18:59:53","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/"},"modified":"2024-05-01T18:59:53","modified_gmt":"2024-05-01T18:59:53","slug":"365093","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation."},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hello Okkar,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I found one example with the *MAT_ADD_EROSION keyword:&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;https:\/\/ftp.lstc.com\/anonymous\/outgoing\/jday\/mae_tension.k&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;<strong>Note that this is an example only and the material inputs cannot be used in your real model.<\/strong>&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Note that the newer keyword *MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO is now available for GISSMO damage. You will find more information in the LS-DYNA User Manual Vol II:&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&#8221;*MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO originates from splitting *MAT_ADD_EROSION.&lt;br&gt;Only &ldquo;sudden&rdquo; failure criteria without damage remain in *MAT_ADD_EROSION.&#8221;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;You will find more information in the following video by DynaMore (now part of Ansys):&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/watch?v=r90zTSQJk9U&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;The following presentation might also be usefull:&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;https:\/\/www.dynamore.de\/de\/download\/papers\/forum11\/entwicklerforum-2011\/haufe-gissmo.pdf&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Note that we are hosting an info day on GISSMO on May 16, 2024. You may want to register:&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;https:\/\/www.dynamore.de\/en\/training\/conferences\/upcoming\/infoday-gissmo&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;At last, note that Ansys employees cannot download and upload models and files on the Ansys Forum (for legal reasons). So, maybe other users will be able to share their LS-DYNA models with GISSMO.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Let me know how it goes.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Reno.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-365093","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello Okkar,I found one example with the *MAT_ADD_EROSION keyword:https:\/\/ftp.lstc.com\/anonymous\/outgoing\/jday\/mae_tension.kNote that this is an example only and the material inputs cannot be used in your real model.Note that the newer keyword *MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO is now available for GISSMO damage. You will find more information in the LS-DYNA User Manual Vol II:&quot;*MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO originates from splitting *MAT_ADD_EROSION.Only \u201csudden\u201d failure\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation. | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello Okkar,I found one example with the *MAT_ADD_EROSION keyword:https:\/\/ftp.lstc.com\/anonymous\/outgoing\/jday\/mae_tension.kNote that this is an example only and the material inputs cannot be used in your real model.Note that the newer keyword *MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO is now available for GISSMO damage. You will find more information in the LS-DYNA User Manual Vol II:&quot;*MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO originates from splitting *MAT_ADD_EROSION.Only \u201csudden\u201d failure\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-05-01T18:59:53+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-05-01T18:59:53+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation. | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello Okkar,I found one example with the *MAT_ADD_EROSION keyword:https:\/\/ftp.lstc.com\/anonymous\/outgoing\/jday\/mae_tension.kNote that this is an example only and the material inputs cannot be used in your real model.Note that the newer keyword *MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO is now available for GISSMO damage. You will find more information in the LS-DYNA User Manual Vol II:&quot;*MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO originates from splitting *MAT_ADD_EROSION.Only \u201csudden\u201d failure\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365093\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365093\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation.\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365093\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation.\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365093\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365093\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation. | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello Okkar,I found one example with the *MAT_ADD_EROSION keyword:https:\\\/\\\/ftp.lstc.com\\\/anonymous\\\/outgoing\\\/jday\\\/mae_tension.kNote that this is an example only and the material inputs cannot be used in your real model.Note that the newer keyword *MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO is now available for GISSMO damage. You will find more information in the LS-DYNA User Manual Vol II:\\\"*MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO originates from splitting *MAT_ADD_EROSION.Only \\u201csudden\\u201d failure\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/365093\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-05-01T18:59:53+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-05-01T18:59:53+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation. | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Okkar,I found one example with the *MAT_ADD_EROSION keyword:https:\/\/ftp.lstc.com\/anonymous\/outgoing\/jday\/mae_tension.kNote that this is an example only and the material inputs cannot be used in your real model.Note that the newer keyword *MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO is now available for GISSMO damage. You will find more information in the LS-DYNA User Manual Vol II:\"*MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO originates from splitting *MAT_ADD_EROSION.Only \u201csudden\u201d failure","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation."}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation.","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/","name":"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation. | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Okkar,I found one example with the *MAT_ADD_EROSION keyword:https:\/\/ftp.lstc.com\/anonymous\/outgoing\/jday\/mae_tension.kNote that this is an example only and the material inputs cannot be used in your real model.Note that the newer keyword *MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO is now available for GISSMO damage. You will find more information in the LS-DYNA User Manual Vol II:\"*MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO originates from splitting *MAT_ADD_EROSION.Only \u201csudden\u201d failure","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-05-01T18:59:53+00:00","dateModified":"2024-05-01T18:59:53+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation. | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello Okkar,I found one example with the *MAT_ADD_EROSION keyword:https:\/\/ftp.lstc.com\/anonymous\/outgoing\/jday\/mae_tension.kNote that this is an example only and the material inputs cannot be used in your real model.Note that the newer keyword *MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO is now available for GISSMO damage. You will find more information in the LS-DYNA User Manual Vol II:&quot;*MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO originates from splitting *MAT_ADD_EROSION.Only \u201csudden\u201d failure","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/","article:published_time":"2024-05-01T18:59:53+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-05-01T18:59:53+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation. | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello Okkar,I found one example with the *MAT_ADD_EROSION keyword:https:\/\/ftp.lstc.com\/anonymous\/outgoing\/jday\/mae_tension.kNote that this is an example only and the material inputs cannot be used in your real model.Note that the newer keyword *MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO is now available for GISSMO damage. You will find more information in the LS-DYNA User Manual Vol II:&quot;*MAT_ADD_DAMAGE_GISSMO originates from splitting *MAT_ADD_EROSION.Only \u201csudden\u201d failure"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"365093","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:44:13","updated":"2026-08-14 16:55:02","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation.\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: I need an example keyword for GISSMO damage simulation.","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/365093\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/365093","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/365093\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=365093"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}