


{"id":364475,"date":"2024-04-26T15:34:22","date_gmt":"2024-04-26T15:34:22","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/"},"modified":"2024-04-26T15:34:22","modified_gmt":"2024-04-26T15:34:22","slug":"364475","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Ansys does not have a standard material option that will simulate the rhombohedral distortion (R-Phase) of SMA martensitic structures.&nbsp; If this effect is critically important and you cannot calibrate the standard SMA properties to sufficiently match your test results, you would need to program your own material model via USERMAT routine.&nbsp; For more details, please refer to the MAPDL&nbsp; <a href=\"https:\/\/ansyshelp.ansys.com\/account\/secured?returnurl=\/Views\/Secured\/corp\/v241\/en\/ans_prog\/ans_prog.html\">Programmer&#8217;s Reference (ansys.com)&nbsp;<\/a>&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-364475","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Ansys does not have a standard material option that will simulate the rhombohedral distortion (R-Phase) of SMA martensitic structures. If this effect is critically important and you cannot calibrate the standard SMA properties to sufficiently match your test results, you would need to program your own material model via USERMAT routine. For more details, please\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Ansys does not have a standard material option that will simulate the rhombohedral distortion (R-Phase) of SMA martensitic structures. If this effect is critically important and you cannot calibrate the standard SMA properties to sufficiently match your test results, you would need to program your own material model via USERMAT routine. For more details, please\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-26T15:34:22+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-26T15:34:22+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Ansys does not have a standard material option that will simulate the rhombohedral distortion (R-Phase) of SMA martensitic structures. If this effect is critically important and you cannot calibrate the standard SMA properties to sufficiently match your test results, you would need to program your own material model via USERMAT routine. For more details, please\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364475\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364475\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364475\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364475\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364475\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys does not have a standard material option that will simulate the rhombohedral distortion (R-Phase) of SMA martensitic structures. If this effect is critically important and you cannot calibrate the standard SMA properties to sufficiently match your test results, you would need to program your own material model via USERMAT routine. For more details, please\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364475\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-26T15:34:22+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-26T15:34:22+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys does not have a standard material option that will simulate the rhombohedral distortion (R-Phase) of SMA martensitic structures. If this effect is critically important and you cannot calibrate the standard SMA properties to sufficiently match your test results, you would need to program your own material model via USERMAT routine. For more details, please","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/","name":"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys does not have a standard material option that will simulate the rhombohedral distortion (R-Phase) of SMA martensitic structures. If this effect is critically important and you cannot calibrate the standard SMA properties to sufficiently match your test results, you would need to program your own material model via USERMAT routine. For more details, please","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-26T15:34:22+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-26T15:34:22+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Ansys does not have a standard material option that will simulate the rhombohedral distortion (R-Phase) of SMA martensitic structures. If this effect is critically important and you cannot calibrate the standard SMA properties to sufficiently match your test results, you would need to program your own material model via USERMAT routine. For more details, please","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-26T15:34:22+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-26T15:34:22+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Ansys does not have a standard material option that will simulate the rhombohedral distortion (R-Phase) of SMA martensitic structures. If this effect is critically important and you cannot calibrate the standard SMA properties to sufficiently match your test results, you would need to program your own material model via USERMAT routine. For more details, please"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"364475","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:44:53","updated":"2026-07-31 12:04:30","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: How can I enter a new Superelastic model for the presence of R-phase in Nitinol?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364475\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/364475","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/364475\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=364475"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}