


{"id":364253,"date":"2024-04-25T15:01:39","date_gmt":"2024-04-25T15:01:39","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/"},"modified":"2024-04-25T15:01:39","modified_gmt":"2024-04-25T15:01:39","slug":"364253","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;if you provide mode details such as device configuration and results you want, maybe I can give you more suggestions.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;In theory, you can use more than one source. However please note that they will be coherent.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;If they have different bandspectrum, you may only get accurate result without normalization, or use time domain signal.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;If it is nonlinear, you can use two or more sources, please refer to https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360042192953-Pump-probe-simulation-using-4-level-2-electron-material&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Transmission is the ratio of transmitted power over injection power, so it is unitless.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Power will be in Watt.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-364253","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"if you provide mode details such as device configuration and results you want, maybe I can give you more suggestions.In theory, you can use more than one source. However please note that they will be coherent. If they have different bandspectrum, you may only get accurate result without normalization, or use time domain signal.If it is\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"if you provide mode details such as device configuration and results you want, maybe I can give you more suggestions.In theory, you can use more than one source. However please note that they will be coherent. If they have different bandspectrum, you may only get accurate result without normalization, or use time domain signal.If it is\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-25T15:01:39+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-25T15:01:39+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"if you provide mode details such as device configuration and results you want, maybe I can give you more suggestions.In theory, you can use more than one source. However please note that they will be coherent. If they have different bandspectrum, you may only get accurate result without normalization, or use time domain signal.If it is\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364253\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364253\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364253\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364253\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364253\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"if you provide mode details such as device configuration and results you want, maybe I can give you more suggestions.In theory, you can use more than one source. However please note that they will be coherent. If they have different bandspectrum, you may only get accurate result without normalization, or use time domain signal.If it is\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/364253\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-25T15:01:39+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-25T15:01:39+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"if you provide mode details such as device configuration and results you want, maybe I can give you more suggestions.In theory, you can use more than one source. However please note that they will be coherent. If they have different bandspectrum, you may only get accurate result without normalization, or use time domain signal.If it is","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/","name":"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"if you provide mode details such as device configuration and results you want, maybe I can give you more suggestions.In theory, you can use more than one source. However please note that they will be coherent. If they have different bandspectrum, you may only get accurate result without normalization, or use time domain signal.If it is","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-25T15:01:39+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-25T15:01:39+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"if you provide mode details such as device configuration and results you want, maybe I can give you more suggestions.In theory, you can use more than one source. However please note that they will be coherent. If they have different bandspectrum, you may only get accurate result without normalization, or use time domain signal.If it is","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-25T15:01:39+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-25T15:01:39+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"if you provide mode details such as device configuration and results you want, maybe I can give you more suggestions.In theory, you can use more than one source. However please note that they will be coherent. If they have different bandspectrum, you may only get accurate result without normalization, or use time domain signal.If it is"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"364253","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:45:08","updated":"2026-08-12 07:28:37","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: can I use 2 sources together?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: can I use 2 sources together?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/364253\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/364253","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/364253\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=364253"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}