


{"id":363447,"date":"2024-04-22T09:25:29","date_gmt":"2024-04-22T09:25:29","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/"},"modified":"2024-04-22T09:25:29","modified_gmt":"2024-04-22T09:25:29","slug":"363447","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I&#8217;m fairly sure most are wall or near wall cell values, but if it&#8217;s not clearly stated in either the manual or references I&#8217;m not able to comment in detail. You may want to read the 24R1 Fluent Beta options too.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-363447","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I&#039;m fairly sure most are wall or near wall cell values, but if it&#039;s not clearly stated in either the manual or references I&#039;m not able to comment in detail. You may want to read the 24R1 Fluent Beta options too.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I&#039;m fairly sure most are wall or near wall cell values, but if it&#039;s not clearly stated in either the manual or references I&#039;m not able to comment in detail. You may want to read the 24R1 Fluent Beta options too.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-22T09:25:29+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-22T09:25:29+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I&#039;m fairly sure most are wall or near wall cell values, but if it&#039;s not clearly stated in either the manual or references I&#039;m not able to comment in detail. You may want to read the 24R1 Fluent Beta options too.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/363447\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/363447\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/363447\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/363447\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/363447\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I'm fairly sure most are wall or near wall cell values, but if it's not clearly stated in either the manual or references I'm not able to comment in detail. You may want to read the 24R1 Fluent Beta options too.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/363447\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-22T09:25:29+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-22T09:25:29+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm fairly sure most are wall or near wall cell values, but if it's not clearly stated in either the manual or references I'm not able to comment in detail. You may want to read the 24R1 Fluent Beta options too.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/","name":"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm fairly sure most are wall or near wall cell values, but if it's not clearly stated in either the manual or references I'm not able to comment in detail. You may want to read the 24R1 Fluent Beta options too.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-22T09:25:29+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-22T09:25:29+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I'm fairly sure most are wall or near wall cell values, but if it's not clearly stated in either the manual or references I'm not able to comment in detail. You may want to read the 24R1 Fluent Beta options too.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-22T09:25:29+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-22T09:25:29+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I'm fairly sure most are wall or near wall cell values, but if it's not clearly stated in either the manual or references I'm not able to comment in detail. You may want to read the 24R1 Fluent Beta options too."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"363447","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:46:02","updated":"2026-08-04 12:05:14","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Referance Temperature of The Nucleate Boiling Heat Transfer Coefficient","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/363447\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/363447","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/363447\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=363447"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}