


{"id":361407,"date":"2024-04-09T21:41:19","date_gmt":"2024-04-09T21:41:19","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/"},"modified":"2024-04-09T21:41:19","modified_gmt":"2024-04-09T21:41:19","slug":"361407","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi Dave,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I tried liner order elements and the negative temperature gone! Thank you so much for that.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I would like to understand more about this temperature undershoot issue. Could you please provide me with some materials to help me understand it better?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thank you!&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-361407","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Dave,I tried liner order elements and the negative temperature gone! Thank you so much for that.I would like to understand more about this temperature undershoot issue. Could you please provide me with some materials to help me understand it better?Thank you!\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Dave,I tried liner order elements and the negative temperature gone! Thank you so much for that.I would like to understand more about this temperature undershoot issue. Could you please provide me with some materials to help me understand it better?Thank you!\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-09T21:41:19+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-09T21:41:19+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Dave,I tried liner order elements and the negative temperature gone! Thank you so much for that.I would like to understand more about this temperature undershoot issue. Could you please provide me with some materials to help me understand it better?Thank you!\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361407\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361407\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361407\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361407\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361407\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Dave,I tried liner order elements and the negative temperature gone! Thank you so much for that.I would like to understand more about this temperature undershoot issue. Could you please provide me with some materials to help me understand it better?Thank you!\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361407\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-09T21:41:19+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-09T21:41:19+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Dave,I tried liner order elements and the negative temperature gone! Thank you so much for that.I would like to understand more about this temperature undershoot issue. Could you please provide me with some materials to help me understand it better?Thank you!","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/","name":"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Dave,I tried liner order elements and the negative temperature gone! Thank you so much for that.I would like to understand more about this temperature undershoot issue. Could you please provide me with some materials to help me understand it better?Thank you!","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-09T21:41:19+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-09T21:41:19+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Dave,I tried liner order elements and the negative temperature gone! Thank you so much for that.I would like to understand more about this temperature undershoot issue. Could you please provide me with some materials to help me understand it better?Thank you!","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-09T21:41:19+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-09T21:41:19+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Dave,I tried liner order elements and the negative temperature gone! Thank you so much for that.I would like to understand more about this temperature undershoot issue. Could you please provide me with some materials to help me understand it better?Thank you!"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"361407","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:49:37","updated":"2026-08-16 04:09:58","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Moving heat flux issue in ANSYS transient thermal","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361407\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361407","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361407\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=361407"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}