


{"id":361325,"date":"2024-04-09T13:28:36","date_gmt":"2024-04-09T13:28:36","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/"},"modified":"2024-04-09T13:28:36","modified_gmt":"2024-04-09T13:28:36","slug":"361325","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I met also the same problem. When the Worksheet type is set as Single or Envelope, the worksheet can be schown as normal. Only for Multiple the worksheet does not show up at all, although I clicked on the Worksheet button.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Could anyone give a hint about it?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thanks!&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-361325","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi,I met also the same problem. When the Worksheet type is set as Single or Envelope, the worksheet can be schown as normal. Only for Multiple the worksheet does not show up at all, although I clicked on the Worksheet button.Could anyone give a hint about it?Thanks!\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi,I met also the same problem. When the Worksheet type is set as Single or Envelope, the worksheet can be schown as normal. Only for Multiple the worksheet does not show up at all, although I clicked on the Worksheet button.Could anyone give a hint about it?Thanks!\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-09T13:28:36+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-09T13:28:36+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi,I met also the same problem. When the Worksheet type is set as Single or Envelope, the worksheet can be schown as normal. Only for Multiple the worksheet does not show up at all, although I clicked on the Worksheet button.Could anyone give a hint about it?Thanks!\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361325\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361325\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361325\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361325\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361325\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi,I met also the same problem. When the Worksheet type is set as Single or Envelope, the worksheet can be schown as normal. Only for Multiple the worksheet does not show up at all, although I clicked on the Worksheet button.Could anyone give a hint about it?Thanks!\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361325\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-09T13:28:36+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-09T13:28:36+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,I met also the same problem. When the Worksheet type is set as Single or Envelope, the worksheet can be schown as normal. Only for Multiple the worksheet does not show up at all, although I clicked on the Worksheet button.Could anyone give a hint about it?Thanks!","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/","name":"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,I met also the same problem. When the Worksheet type is set as Single or Envelope, the worksheet can be schown as normal. Only for Multiple the worksheet does not show up at all, although I clicked on the Worksheet button.Could anyone give a hint about it?Thanks!","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-09T13:28:36+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-09T13:28:36+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi,I met also the same problem. When the Worksheet type is set as Single or Envelope, the worksheet can be schown as normal. Only for Multiple the worksheet does not show up at all, although I clicked on the Worksheet button.Could anyone give a hint about it?Thanks!","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-09T13:28:36+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-09T13:28:36+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi,I met also the same problem. When the Worksheet type is set as Single or Envelope, the worksheet can be schown as normal. Only for Multiple the worksheet does not show up at all, although I clicked on the Worksheet button.Could anyone give a hint about it?Thanks!"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"361325","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:49:39","updated":"2026-09-22 09:39:11","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Worksheet not working for Solution combination","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361325\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361325","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361325\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=361325"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}