


{"id":361316,"date":"2024-04-09T12:49:38","date_gmt":"2024-04-09T12:49:38","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/"},"modified":"2024-04-09T12:49:38","modified_gmt":"2024-04-09T12:49:38","slug":"361316","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: LS-Dyna download"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Thank you so much.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;When I can get some free time, I will work on the manual install when I ahve some open time.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I will also have to show the professors how ot access it since how they are apparently is not the recommended way.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I also understand about the downloading and files and such.&nbsp; Thank you for doing that for me and now that I know, I won&#8217;t ask again.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I will contact my academic representative about the web page not working as it should as well.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Again, thank you for your help.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;bob o&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-361316","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Thank you so much. When I can get some free time, I will work on the manual install when I ahve some open time.I will also have to show the professors how ot access it since how they are apparently is not the recommended way.I also understand about the downloading and files and such. Thank you\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: LS-Dyna download | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Thank you so much. When I can get some free time, I will work on the manual install when I ahve some open time.I will also have to show the professors how ot access it since how they are apparently is not the recommended way.I also understand about the downloading and files and such. Thank you\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-09T12:49:38+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-09T12:49:38+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: LS-Dyna download | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Thank you so much. When I can get some free time, I will work on the manual install when I ahve some open time.I will also have to show the professors how ot access it since how they are apparently is not the recommended way.I also understand about the downloading and files and such. Thank you\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361316\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361316\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: LS-Dyna download\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361316\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: LS-Dyna download\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361316\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361316\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: LS-Dyna download | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Thank you so much. When I can get some free time, I will work on the manual install when I ahve some open time.I will also have to show the professors how ot access it since how they are apparently is not the recommended way.I also understand about the downloading and files and such. Thank you\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361316\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-09T12:49:38+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-09T12:49:38+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: LS-Dyna download | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Thank you so much. When I can get some free time, I will work on the manual install when I ahve some open time.I will also have to show the professors how ot access it since how they are apparently is not the recommended way.I also understand about the downloading and files and such. Thank you","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: LS-Dyna download"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: LS-Dyna download","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/","name":"Reply To: LS-Dyna download | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Thank you so much. When I can get some free time, I will work on the manual install when I ahve some open time.I will also have to show the professors how ot access it since how they are apparently is not the recommended way.I also understand about the downloading and files and such. Thank you","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-09T12:49:38+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-09T12:49:38+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: LS-Dyna download | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Thank you so much. When I can get some free time, I will work on the manual install when I ahve some open time.I will also have to show the professors how ot access it since how they are apparently is not the recommended way.I also understand about the downloading and files and such. Thank you","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-09T12:49:38+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-09T12:49:38+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: LS-Dyna download | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Thank you so much. When I can get some free time, I will work on the manual install when I ahve some open time.I will also have to show the professors how ot access it since how they are apparently is not the recommended way.I also understand about the downloading and files and such. Thank you"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"361316","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:49:39","updated":"2026-08-24 14:45:53","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: LS-Dyna download\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: LS-Dyna download","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361316\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361316","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361316\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=361316"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}