


{"id":361174,"date":"2024-04-08T17:17:43","date_gmt":"2024-04-08T17:17:43","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/"},"modified":"2024-04-08T17:17:43","modified_gmt":"2024-04-08T17:17:43","slug":"361174","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hello Ashish,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I have gone through this self learning module.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Please read my question again.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I am looking to extract the mode shape displacement at each nodal location from the modal analysis and then supply those displacement to the Ansys harmonic analysis solver as my boundary conditions with a prescribed amplitude for the displacement.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;This is not covered in the self learning module. Therefore the question.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Please let me know if you could help with this.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thank you.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-361174","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello Ashish,I have gone through this self learning module. Please read my question again.I am looking to extract the mode shape displacement at each nodal location from the modal analysis and then supply those displacement to the Ansys harmonic analysis solver as my boundary conditions with a prescribed amplitude for the displacement. This is not covered in\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello Ashish,I have gone through this self learning module. Please read my question again.I am looking to extract the mode shape displacement at each nodal location from the modal analysis and then supply those displacement to the Ansys harmonic analysis solver as my boundary conditions with a prescribed amplitude for the displacement. This is not covered in\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-08T17:17:43+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-08T17:17:43+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello Ashish,I have gone through this self learning module. Please read my question again.I am looking to extract the mode shape displacement at each nodal location from the modal analysis and then supply those displacement to the Ansys harmonic analysis solver as my boundary conditions with a prescribed amplitude for the displacement. This is not covered in\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361174\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361174\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361174\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361174\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361174\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello Ashish,I have gone through this self learning module. Please read my question again.I am looking to extract the mode shape displacement at each nodal location from the modal analysis and then supply those displacement to the Ansys harmonic analysis solver as my boundary conditions with a prescribed amplitude for the displacement. This is not covered in\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361174\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-08T17:17:43+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-08T17:17:43+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Ashish,I have gone through this self learning module. Please read my question again.I am looking to extract the mode shape displacement at each nodal location from the modal analysis and then supply those displacement to the Ansys harmonic analysis solver as my boundary conditions with a prescribed amplitude for the displacement. This is not covered in","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/","name":"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Ashish,I have gone through this self learning module. Please read my question again.I am looking to extract the mode shape displacement at each nodal location from the modal analysis and then supply those displacement to the Ansys harmonic analysis solver as my boundary conditions with a prescribed amplitude for the displacement. This is not covered in","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-08T17:17:43+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-08T17:17:43+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello Ashish,I have gone through this self learning module. Please read my question again.I am looking to extract the mode shape displacement at each nodal location from the modal analysis and then supply those displacement to the Ansys harmonic analysis solver as my boundary conditions with a prescribed amplitude for the displacement. This is not covered in","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-08T17:17:43+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-08T17:17:43+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello Ashish,I have gone through this self learning module. Please read my question again.I am looking to extract the mode shape displacement at each nodal location from the modal analysis and then supply those displacement to the Ansys harmonic analysis solver as my boundary conditions with a prescribed amplitude for the displacement. This is not covered in"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"361174","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:49:53","updated":"2026-08-21 20:31:46","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: How to import displacement boundary condition for harmonic analysis?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361174\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361174","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361174\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=361174"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}