


{"id":361155,"date":"2024-04-08T15:59:57","date_gmt":"2024-04-08T15:59:57","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/"},"modified":"2024-04-08T15:59:57","modified_gmt":"2024-04-08T15:59:57","slug":"361155","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: ()"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I&#8217;m not permitted to download any files. Looking at the above, check the layering part to ensure there are no zones to the sides, and if there are that they&#8217;re not connected. I think the non-deforming parts should be moving, probably with rigid body. Won&#8217;t you just need a mass sink on the reacting side, and then mesh motion is linked to that? Ie there is no mass source into the solid.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-361155","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I&#039;m not permitted to download any files. Looking at the above, check the layering part to ensure there are no zones to the sides, and if there are that they&#039;re not connected. I think the non-deforming parts should be moving, probably with rigid body. Won&#039;t you just need a mass sink on the reacting side,\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: () | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I&#039;m not permitted to download any files. Looking at the above, check the layering part to ensure there are no zones to the sides, and if there are that they&#039;re not connected. I think the non-deforming parts should be moving, probably with rigid body. Won&#039;t you just need a mass sink on the reacting side,\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-08T15:59:57+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-08T15:59:57+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: () | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I&#039;m not permitted to download any files. Looking at the above, check the layering part to ensure there are no zones to the sides, and if there are that they&#039;re not connected. I think the non-deforming parts should be moving, probably with rigid body. Won&#039;t you just need a mass sink on the reacting side,\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361155\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361155\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: ()\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361155\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: ()\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361155\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361155\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: () | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I'm not permitted to download any files. Looking at the above, check the layering part to ensure there are no zones to the sides, and if there are that they're not connected. I think the non-deforming parts should be moving, probably with rigid body. Won't you just need a mass sink on the reacting side,\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/361155\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-08T15:59:57+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-08T15:59:57+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: () | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm not permitted to download any files. Looking at the above, check the layering part to ensure there are no zones to the sides, and if there are that they're not connected. I think the non-deforming parts should be moving, probably with rigid body. Won't you just need a mass sink on the reacting side,","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: ()"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: ()","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/","name":"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: () | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm not permitted to download any files. Looking at the above, check the layering part to ensure there are no zones to the sides, and if there are that they're not connected. I think the non-deforming parts should be moving, probably with rigid body. Won't you just need a mass sink on the reacting side,","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-08T15:59:57+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-08T15:59:57+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: () | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I'm not permitted to download any files. Looking at the above, check the layering part to ensure there are no zones to the sides, and if there are that they're not connected. I think the non-deforming parts should be moving, probably with rigid body. Won't you just need a mass sink on the reacting side,","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-08T15:59:57+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-08T15:59:57+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: () | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I'm not permitted to download any files. Looking at the above, check the layering part to ensure there are no zones to the sides, and if there are that they're not connected. I think the non-deforming parts should be moving, probably with rigid body. Won't you just need a mass sink on the reacting side,"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"361155","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:49:53","updated":"2026-08-04 11:21:39","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: ()\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Need help with: Error: error: wta[1](string) Error Object: ()","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/361155\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361155","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/361155\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=361155"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}