


{"id":360770,"date":"2024-04-05T17:31:46","date_gmt":"2024-04-05T17:31:46","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/"},"modified":"2024-04-05T17:41:56","modified_gmt":"2024-04-05T17:41:56","slug":"360770","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello. First of all, thank you for your quick response. In the following, I would like to tell you some things that may better understand my problem. I proceeded exactly as per the software example for the constant speed settings. In the software, there is a typical example for a DC brushless motor, which happens to have 4 poles. So I expect to get the same results as when I ran the example. The difference between my model and the example is only an additional rotor and the motor being axial flux. The direction of the magnets is correct according to the electromagnetic field. In the mechanical transient mode, the motor works properly and the results are favorable. This problem appears only in constant speed mode. Is there a way to solve the problem?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;With respect and many thanks to you&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-360770","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello. First of all, thank you for your quick response. In the following, I would like to tell you some things that may better understand my problem. I proceeded exactly as per the software example for the constant speed settings. In the software, there is a typical example for a DC brushless motor, which happens\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello. First of all, thank you for your quick response. In the following, I would like to tell you some things that may better understand my problem. I proceeded exactly as per the software example for the constant speed settings. In the software, there is a typical example for a DC brushless motor, which happens\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-05T17:31:46+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-05T17:41:56+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello. First of all, thank you for your quick response. In the following, I would like to tell you some things that may better understand my problem. I proceeded exactly as per the software example for the constant speed settings. In the software, there is a typical example for a DC brushless motor, which happens\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360770\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360770\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360770\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360770\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360770\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello. First of all, thank you for your quick response. In the following, I would like to tell you some things that may better understand my problem. I proceeded exactly as per the software example for the constant speed settings. In the software, there is a typical example for a DC brushless motor, which happens\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360770\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-05T17:31:46+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-05T17:41:56+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello. First of all, thank you for your quick response. In the following, I would like to tell you some things that may better understand my problem. I proceeded exactly as per the software example for the constant speed settings. In the software, there is a typical example for a DC brushless motor, which happens","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/","name":"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello. First of all, thank you for your quick response. In the following, I would like to tell you some things that may better understand my problem. I proceeded exactly as per the software example for the constant speed settings. In the software, there is a typical example for a DC brushless motor, which happens","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-05T17:31:46+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-05T17:41:56+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello. First of all, thank you for your quick response. In the following, I would like to tell you some things that may better understand my problem. I proceeded exactly as per the software example for the constant speed settings. In the software, there is a typical example for a DC brushless motor, which happens","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-05T17:31:46+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-05T17:41:56+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello. First of all, thank you for your quick response. In the following, I would like to tell you some things that may better understand my problem. I proceeded exactly as per the software example for the constant speed settings. In the software, there is a typical example for a DC brushless motor, which happens"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"360770","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:50:16","updated":"2026-08-22 08:54:49","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Negative force in the translational motion of the BLDC motor","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360770\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/360770","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":3,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/360770\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":360774,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/360770\/revisions\/360774"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=360770"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}