


{"id":360441,"date":"2024-04-04T10:04:43","date_gmt":"2024-04-04T10:04:43","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/"},"modified":"2024-04-04T10:04:43","modified_gmt":"2024-04-04T10:04:43","slug":"360441","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hello,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;As far as I can see, the maximum pressure is about 7.6 MPa and not the average pressure. If you take the average, then it should be lower I assume. And one more thing, when you apply the swirl to the fluid, basically you are trying to impart the radial pressure gradient to the fluid. Therefore, this type of behaviour could be expected.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-360441","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello,As far as I can see, the maximum pressure is about 7.6 MPa and not the average pressure. If you take the average, then it should be lower I assume. And one more thing, when you apply the swirl to the fluid, basically you are trying to impart the radial pressure gradient to the fluid.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello,As far as I can see, the maximum pressure is about 7.6 MPa and not the average pressure. If you take the average, then it should be lower I assume. And one more thing, when you apply the swirl to the fluid, basically you are trying to impart the radial pressure gradient to the fluid.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-04T10:04:43+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-04T10:04:43+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello,As far as I can see, the maximum pressure is about 7.6 MPa and not the average pressure. If you take the average, then it should be lower I assume. And one more thing, when you apply the swirl to the fluid, basically you are trying to impart the radial pressure gradient to the fluid.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360441\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360441\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360441\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360441\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360441\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello,As far as I can see, the maximum pressure is about 7.6 MPa and not the average pressure. If you take the average, then it should be lower I assume. And one more thing, when you apply the swirl to the fluid, basically you are trying to impart the radial pressure gradient to the fluid.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360441\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-04T10:04:43+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-04T10:04:43+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,As far as I can see, the maximum pressure is about 7.6 MPa and not the average pressure. If you take the average, then it should be lower I assume. And one more thing, when you apply the swirl to the fluid, basically you are trying to impart the radial pressure gradient to the fluid.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/","name":"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,As far as I can see, the maximum pressure is about 7.6 MPa and not the average pressure. If you take the average, then it should be lower I assume. And one more thing, when you apply the swirl to the fluid, basically you are trying to impart the radial pressure gradient to the fluid.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-04T10:04:43+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-04T10:04:43+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello,As far as I can see, the maximum pressure is about 7.6 MPa and not the average pressure. If you take the average, then it should be lower I assume. And one more thing, when you apply the swirl to the fluid, basically you are trying to impart the radial pressure gradient to the fluid.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-04T10:04:43+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-04T10:04:43+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello,As far as I can see, the maximum pressure is about 7.6 MPa and not the average pressure. If you take the average, then it should be lower I assume. And one more thing, when you apply the swirl to the fluid, basically you are trying to impart the radial pressure gradient to the fluid."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"360441","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:50:33","updated":"2026-08-13 16:28:18","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Pressure inlet condition explaination","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360441\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/360441","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/360441\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=360441"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}