


{"id":360382,"date":"2024-04-03T21:08:48","date_gmt":"2024-04-03T21:08:48","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/"},"modified":"2024-04-03T21:08:48","modified_gmt":"2024-04-03T21:08:48","slug":"360382","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Please refer to https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360042358674-CMOS-Electrical-simulation-methodology&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;If this is what you want,&nbsp; It is pure photonic smulation.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;From your description, it seems you will need to use CHARGE: https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360062131614-CMOS-Sensor-Camera-Sensor-Characterization&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;When you mention &#8221; how can I solve for IQE using the gain coefficient at specific value of current&#8221;, you mean at steady state with a fixed current, right?&nbsp; usually people specify voltage since the current is induced quantity.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Plese check the rerefences and see what exactly you want from which simulation. Please note that, FDTD simulation does not consider any current effects, except it causes change of refractive index.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-360382","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Please refer to https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360042358674-CMOS-Electrical-simulation-methodologyIf this is what you want, It is pure photonic smulation.From your description, it seems you will need to use CHARGE: https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360062131614-CMOS-Sensor-Camera-Sensor-Characterization When you mention &quot; how can I solve for IQE using the gain coefficient at specific value of current&quot;, you mean at steady state with a fixed current, right? usually people\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Please refer to https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360042358674-CMOS-Electrical-simulation-methodologyIf this is what you want, It is pure photonic smulation.From your description, it seems you will need to use CHARGE: https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360062131614-CMOS-Sensor-Camera-Sensor-Characterization When you mention &quot; how can I solve for IQE using the gain coefficient at specific value of current&quot;, you mean at steady state with a fixed current, right? usually people\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-03T21:08:48+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-03T21:08:48+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Please refer to https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360042358674-CMOS-Electrical-simulation-methodologyIf this is what you want, It is pure photonic smulation.From your description, it seems you will need to use CHARGE: https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360062131614-CMOS-Sensor-Camera-Sensor-Characterization When you mention &quot; how can I solve for IQE using the gain coefficient at specific value of current&quot;, you mean at steady state with a fixed current, right? usually people\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360382\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360382\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\\\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360382\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\\\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360382\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360382\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\\\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Please refer to https:\\\/\\\/optics.ansys.com\\\/hc\\\/en-us\\\/articles\\\/360042358674-CMOS-Electrical-simulation-methodologyIf this is what you want, It is pure photonic smulation.From your description, it seems you will need to use CHARGE: https:\\\/\\\/optics.ansys.com\\\/hc\\\/en-us\\\/articles\\\/360062131614-CMOS-Sensor-Camera-Sensor-Characterization When you mention \\\" how can I solve for IQE using the gain coefficient at specific value of current\\\", you mean at steady state with a fixed current, right? usually people\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360382\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-03T21:08:48+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-03T21:08:48+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Please refer to https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360042358674-CMOS-Electrical-simulation-methodologyIf this is what you want, It is pure photonic smulation.From your description, it seems you will need to use CHARGE: https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360062131614-CMOS-Sensor-Camera-Sensor-Characterization When you mention \" how can I solve for IQE using the gain coefficient at specific value of current\", you mean at steady state with a fixed current, right? usually people","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/","name":"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Please refer to https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360042358674-CMOS-Electrical-simulation-methodologyIf this is what you want, It is pure photonic smulation.From your description, it seems you will need to use CHARGE: https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360062131614-CMOS-Sensor-Camera-Sensor-Characterization When you mention \" how can I solve for IQE using the gain coefficient at specific value of current\", you mean at steady state with a fixed current, right? usually people","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-03T21:08:48+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-03T21:08:48+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Please refer to https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360042358674-CMOS-Electrical-simulation-methodologyIf this is what you want, It is pure photonic smulation.From your description, it seems you will need to use CHARGE: https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360062131614-CMOS-Sensor-Camera-Sensor-Characterization When you mention &quot; how can I solve for IQE using the gain coefficient at specific value of current&quot;, you mean at steady state with a fixed current, right? usually people","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-03T21:08:48+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-03T21:08:48+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Please refer to https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360042358674-CMOS-Electrical-simulation-methodologyIf this is what you want, It is pure photonic smulation.From your description, it seems you will need to use CHARGE: https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360062131614-CMOS-Sensor-Camera-Sensor-Characterization When you mention &quot; how can I solve for IQE using the gain coefficient at specific value of current&quot;, you mean at steady state with a fixed current, right? usually people"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"360382","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:50:40","updated":"2026-08-12 06:58:04","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: How can I calculate IQE\/EQE of a micro LED without the CHARGE-MQW coupled ?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360382\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/360382","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/360382\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=360382"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}