


{"id":360331,"date":"2024-04-03T16:02:39","date_gmt":"2024-04-03T16:02:39","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/"},"modified":"2024-04-03T16:02:39","modified_gmt":"2024-04-03T16:02:39","slug":"360331","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi Maryam,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I do not think we can do what you want for for ALE fluid interface displacement. This LSPP feature may be applicable to LAG solid only, where the nodes are attached to the materials. For ALE, the mats flow through the mesh. Not the same concept. We cannot amplify fluid interface displacement, I don&#8217;t think.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Ian&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-360331","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Maryam,I do not think we can do what you want for for ALE fluid interface displacement. This LSPP feature may be applicable to LAG solid only, where the nodes are attached to the materials. For ALE, the mats flow through the mesh. Not the same concept. We cannot amplify fluid interface displacement, I don&#039;t\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Maryam,I do not think we can do what you want for for ALE fluid interface displacement. This LSPP feature may be applicable to LAG solid only, where the nodes are attached to the materials. For ALE, the mats flow through the mesh. Not the same concept. We cannot amplify fluid interface displacement, I don&#039;t\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-03T16:02:39+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-03T16:02:39+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Maryam,I do not think we can do what you want for for ALE fluid interface displacement. This LSPP feature may be applicable to LAG solid only, where the nodes are attached to the materials. For ALE, the mats flow through the mesh. Not the same concept. We cannot amplify fluid interface displacement, I don&#039;t\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360331\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360331\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360331\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360331\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360331\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Maryam,I do not think we can do what you want for for ALE fluid interface displacement. This LSPP feature may be applicable to LAG solid only, where the nodes are attached to the materials. For ALE, the mats flow through the mesh. Not the same concept. We cannot amplify fluid interface displacement, I don't\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/360331\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-03T16:02:39+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-03T16:02:39+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Maryam,I do not think we can do what you want for for ALE fluid interface displacement. This LSPP feature may be applicable to LAG solid only, where the nodes are attached to the materials. For ALE, the mats flow through the mesh. Not the same concept. We cannot amplify fluid interface displacement, I don't","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/","name":"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Maryam,I do not think we can do what you want for for ALE fluid interface displacement. This LSPP feature may be applicable to LAG solid only, where the nodes are attached to the materials. For ALE, the mats flow through the mesh. Not the same concept. We cannot amplify fluid interface displacement, I don't","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-03T16:02:39+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-03T16:02:39+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Maryam,I do not think we can do what you want for for ALE fluid interface displacement. This LSPP feature may be applicable to LAG solid only, where the nodes are attached to the materials. For ALE, the mats flow through the mesh. Not the same concept. We cannot amplify fluid interface displacement, I don't","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-03T16:02:39+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-03T16:02:39+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Maryam,I do not think we can do what you want for for ALE fluid interface displacement. This LSPP feature may be applicable to LAG solid only, where the nodes are attached to the materials. For ALE, the mats flow through the mesh. Not the same concept. We cannot amplify fluid interface displacement, I don't"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"360331","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:50:41","updated":"2026-08-16 15:25:58","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: fluid model displacement factor\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: fluid model displacement factor","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/360331\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/360331","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/360331\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=360331"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}