


{"id":359890,"date":"2024-04-01T19:17:10","date_gmt":"2024-04-01T19:17:10","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/"},"modified":"2024-04-01T19:17:10","modified_gmt":"2024-04-01T19:17:10","slug":"359890","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type &#8216;void&#8217; is not a structure or union"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi Rob,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Despite my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I&#8217;m consistently prompted for the customer number, and I haven&#8217;t been successful in bypassing it. Following advice from an Ansys employee within our organization, I&#8217;ve posted on another forum for assistance. However, I&#8217;m exploring alternative methods to locate the macro in the current version of Ansys and identify any changes relevant to UDF updates. Accessing the release notes seems promising for resolving this error:&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;uvdose_par.c(42,50): error: member reference base type &#8216;void&#8217; is not a structure or union&lt;br&gt;par_fprintf_head(fp,&#8221;(%s %d)\\n&#8221;,thread-&gt;head-&gt;dpm_summary.sort_file_name,14);&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your ongoing support and consideration.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-359890","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Rob,Despite my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I&#039;m consistently prompted for the customer number, and I haven&#039;t been successful in bypassing it. Following advice from an Ansys employee within our organization, I&#039;ve posted on another forum for assistance. However, I&#039;m exploring alternative methods to locate the macro in the current version of Ansys and\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type \u2018void\u2019 is not a structure or union | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Rob,Despite my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I&#039;m consistently prompted for the customer number, and I haven&#039;t been successful in bypassing it. Following advice from an Ansys employee within our organization, I&#039;ve posted on another forum for assistance. However, I&#039;m exploring alternative methods to locate the macro in the current version of Ansys and\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-01T19:17:10+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-01T19:17:10+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type \u2018void\u2019 is not a structure or union | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Rob,Despite my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I&#039;m consistently prompted for the customer number, and I haven&#039;t been successful in bypassing it. Following advice from an Ansys employee within our organization, I&#039;ve posted on another forum for assistance. However, I&#039;m exploring alternative methods to locate the macro in the current version of Ansys and\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359890\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359890\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type &#8216;void&#8217; is not a structure or union\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359890\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type &#8216;void&#8217; is not a structure or union\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359890\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359890\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type \\u2018void\\u2019 is not a structure or union | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Rob,Despite my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I'm consistently prompted for the customer number, and I haven't been successful in bypassing it. Following advice from an Ansys employee within our organization, I've posted on another forum for assistance. However, I'm exploring alternative methods to locate the macro in the current version of Ansys and\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359890\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-01T19:17:10+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-01T19:17:10+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type \u2018void\u2019 is not a structure or union | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Rob,Despite my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I'm consistently prompted for the customer number, and I haven't been successful in bypassing it. Following advice from an Ansys employee within our organization, I've posted on another forum for assistance. However, I'm exploring alternative methods to locate the macro in the current version of Ansys and","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type &#8216;void&#8217; is not a structure or union"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type &#8216;void&#8217; is not a structure or union","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/","name":"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type \u2018void\u2019 is not a structure or union | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Rob,Despite my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I'm consistently prompted for the customer number, and I haven't been successful in bypassing it. Following advice from an Ansys employee within our organization, I've posted on another forum for assistance. However, I'm exploring alternative methods to locate the macro in the current version of Ansys and","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-01T19:17:10+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-01T19:17:10+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type \u2018void\u2019 is not a structure or union | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Rob,Despite my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I'm consistently prompted for the customer number, and I haven't been successful in bypassing it. Following advice from an Ansys employee within our organization, I've posted on another forum for assistance. However, I'm exploring alternative methods to locate the macro in the current version of Ansys and","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-01T19:17:10+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-01T19:17:10+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type \u2018void\u2019 is not a structure or union | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Rob,Despite my efforts to troubleshoot this issue, I'm consistently prompted for the customer number, and I haven't been successful in bypassing it. Following advice from an Ansys employee within our organization, I've posted on another forum for assistance. However, I'm exploring alternative methods to locate the macro in the current version of Ansys and"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"359890","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:51:11","updated":"2026-08-23 16:15:46","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: UDF error: member reference base type \u2018void\u2019 is not a structure or union\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: UDF error: member reference base type &#8216;void&#8217; is not a structure or union","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359890\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/359890","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/359890\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=359890"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}