


{"id":359665,"date":"2024-03-30T16:36:10","date_gmt":"2024-03-30T16:36:10","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/"},"modified":"2024-03-30T16:40:30","modified_gmt":"2024-03-30T16:40:30","slug":"359665","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Droplet simulation"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;And using jump adhesion instead of wall adhesion&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello, I&rsquo;m working with the droplet bouncing mechanism on hydrophobic surface with contact angle ranging from 110 to 150 degrees and it&rsquo;s asking for cell based smoothing for surface tension and how to I do it. Can anyone help&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-359665","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"And using jump adhesion instead of wall adhesion Hello, I\u2019m working with the droplet bouncing mechanism on hydrophobic surface with contact angle ranging from 110 to 150 degrees and it\u2019s asking for cell based smoothing for surface tension and how to I do it. Can anyone help\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Droplet simulation | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"And using jump adhesion instead of wall adhesion Hello, I\u2019m working with the droplet bouncing mechanism on hydrophobic surface with contact angle ranging from 110 to 150 degrees and it\u2019s asking for cell based smoothing for surface tension and how to I do it. Can anyone help\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-03-30T16:36:10+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-03-30T16:40:30+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Droplet simulation | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"And using jump adhesion instead of wall adhesion Hello, I\u2019m working with the droplet bouncing mechanism on hydrophobic surface with contact angle ranging from 110 to 150 degrees and it\u2019s asking for cell based smoothing for surface tension and how to I do it. Can anyone help\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359665\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359665\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Droplet simulation\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359665\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Droplet simulation\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359665\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359665\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Droplet simulation | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"And using jump adhesion instead of wall adhesion Hello, I\\u2019m working with the droplet bouncing mechanism on hydrophobic surface with contact angle ranging from 110 to 150 degrees and it\\u2019s asking for cell based smoothing for surface tension and how to I do it. Can anyone help\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359665\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-03-30T16:36:10+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-03-30T16:40:30+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Droplet simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"And using jump adhesion instead of wall adhesion Hello, I\u2019m working with the droplet bouncing mechanism on hydrophobic surface with contact angle ranging from 110 to 150 degrees and it\u2019s asking for cell based smoothing for surface tension and how to I do it. Can anyone help","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Droplet simulation"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Droplet simulation","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/","name":"Reply To: Droplet simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"And using jump adhesion instead of wall adhesion Hello, I\u2019m working with the droplet bouncing mechanism on hydrophobic surface with contact angle ranging from 110 to 150 degrees and it\u2019s asking for cell based smoothing for surface tension and how to I do it. Can anyone help","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-03-30T16:36:10+00:00","dateModified":"2024-03-30T16:40:30+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Droplet simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"And using jump adhesion instead of wall adhesion Hello, I\u2019m working with the droplet bouncing mechanism on hydrophobic surface with contact angle ranging from 110 to 150 degrees and it\u2019s asking for cell based smoothing for surface tension and how to I do it. Can anyone help","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/","article:published_time":"2024-03-30T16:36:10+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-03-30T16:40:30+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Droplet simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"And using jump adhesion instead of wall adhesion Hello, I\u2019m working with the droplet bouncing mechanism on hydrophobic surface with contact angle ranging from 110 to 150 degrees and it\u2019s asking for cell based smoothing for surface tension and how to I do it. Can anyone help"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"359665","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:51:26","updated":"2026-09-22 08:45:22","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Droplet simulation\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Droplet simulation","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359665\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/359665","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/359665\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":359666,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/359665\/revisions\/359666"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=359665"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}