


{"id":359202,"date":"2024-03-27T03:32:54","date_gmt":"2024-03-27T03:32:54","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/"},"modified":"2024-03-27T03:32:54","modified_gmt":"2024-03-27T03:32:54","slug":"359202","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Inistate Cammand"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Yes, the bottom part is fixed, and for the load, I am using a displacement of 0.5 mm\/min. And also, I have tried all the things that are given in the above link to converge the solution, but still it is giving the same error. I have also tried increasing the number of steps and step size, as well as the contact stiffness, pinball radius option, and nonlinear mesh adaptivity, but it is giving an unconvergence error.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-359202","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Yes, the bottom part is fixed, and for the load, I am using a displacement of 0.5 mm\/min. And also, I have tried all the things that are given in the above link to converge the solution, but still it is giving the same error. I have also tried increasing the number of steps and\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Inistate Cammand | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Yes, the bottom part is fixed, and for the load, I am using a displacement of 0.5 mm\/min. And also, I have tried all the things that are given in the above link to converge the solution, but still it is giving the same error. I have also tried increasing the number of steps and\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-03-27T03:32:54+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-03-27T03:32:54+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Inistate Cammand | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Yes, the bottom part is fixed, and for the load, I am using a displacement of 0.5 mm\/min. And also, I have tried all the things that are given in the above link to converge the solution, but still it is giving the same error. I have also tried increasing the number of steps and\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359202\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359202\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Inistate Cammand\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359202\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Inistate Cammand\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359202\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359202\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Inistate Cammand | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Yes, the bottom part is fixed, and for the load, I am using a displacement of 0.5 mm\\\/min. And also, I have tried all the things that are given in the above link to converge the solution, but still it is giving the same error. I have also tried increasing the number of steps and\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/359202\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-03-27T03:32:54+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-03-27T03:32:54+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Inistate Cammand | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Yes, the bottom part is fixed, and for the load, I am using a displacement of 0.5 mm\/min. And also, I have tried all the things that are given in the above link to converge the solution, but still it is giving the same error. I have also tried increasing the number of steps and","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Inistate Cammand"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Inistate Cammand","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/","name":"Reply To: Inistate Cammand | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Yes, the bottom part is fixed, and for the load, I am using a displacement of 0.5 mm\/min. And also, I have tried all the things that are given in the above link to converge the solution, but still it is giving the same error. I have also tried increasing the number of steps and","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-03-27T03:32:54+00:00","dateModified":"2024-03-27T03:32:54+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Inistate Cammand | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Yes, the bottom part is fixed, and for the load, I am using a displacement of 0.5 mm\/min. And also, I have tried all the things that are given in the above link to converge the solution, but still it is giving the same error. I have also tried increasing the number of steps and","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/","article:published_time":"2024-03-27T03:32:54+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-03-27T03:32:54+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Inistate Cammand | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Yes, the bottom part is fixed, and for the load, I am using a displacement of 0.5 mm\/min. And also, I have tried all the things that are given in the above link to converge the solution, but still it is giving the same error. I have also tried increasing the number of steps and"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"359202","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:51:57","updated":"2026-08-24 22:02:01","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Inistate Cammand\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Inistate Cammand","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/359202\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/359202","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/359202\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=359202"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}