


{"id":357988,"date":"2024-03-19T17:38:08","date_gmt":"2024-03-19T17:38:08","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/"},"modified":"2024-03-19T17:38:08","modified_gmt":"2024-03-19T17:38:08","slug":"357988","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi Eldorbek,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;You will need to first bring all the results from the monitors to the workspace (using <a href=\"https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360034409854-getresult-Script-command\">getresult<\/a> script command), and then you can save them using <a href=\"https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360034411174-savedata-Script-command\">savedata <\/a>script file. There are associated example script in the linked articles. But let me know if you face any issues.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Do you need help with the extraction of figures or simulating the solar cell in CHARGE?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Regards,&lt;br&gt;Amrita&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-357988","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Eldorbek,You will need to first bring all the results from the monitors to the workspace (using getresult script command), and then you can save them using savedata script file. There are associated example script in the linked articles. But let me know if you face any issues.Do you need help with the extraction of\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Eldorbek,You will need to first bring all the results from the monitors to the workspace (using getresult script command), and then you can save them using savedata script file. There are associated example script in the linked articles. But let me know if you face any issues.Do you need help with the extraction of\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-03-19T17:38:08+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-03-19T17:38:08+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Eldorbek,You will need to first bring all the results from the monitors to the workspace (using getresult script command), and then you can save them using savedata script file. There are associated example script in the linked articles. But let me know if you face any issues.Do you need help with the extraction of\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/357988\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/357988\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/357988\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/357988\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/357988\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Eldorbek,You will need to first bring all the results from the monitors to the workspace (using getresult script command), and then you can save them using savedata script file. There are associated example script in the linked articles. But let me know if you face any issues.Do you need help with the extraction of\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/357988\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-03-19T17:38:08+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-03-19T17:38:08+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Eldorbek,You will need to first bring all the results from the monitors to the workspace (using getresult script command), and then you can save them using savedata script file. There are associated example script in the linked articles. But let me know if you face any issues.Do you need help with the extraction of","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/","name":"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Eldorbek,You will need to first bring all the results from the monitors to the workspace (using getresult script command), and then you can save them using savedata script file. There are associated example script in the linked articles. But let me know if you face any issues.Do you need help with the extraction of","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-03-19T17:38:08+00:00","dateModified":"2024-03-19T17:38:08+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Eldorbek,You will need to first bring all the results from the monitors to the workspace (using getresult script command), and then you can save them using savedata script file. There are associated example script in the linked articles. But let me know if you face any issues.Do you need help with the extraction of","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/","article:published_time":"2024-03-19T17:38:08+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-03-19T17:38:08+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Eldorbek,You will need to first bring all the results from the monitors to the workspace (using getresult script command), and then you can save them using savedata script file. There are associated example script in the linked articles. But let me know if you face any issues.Do you need help with the extraction of"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"357988","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:53:15","updated":"2026-08-20 16:29:29","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: How do I can save FDTD simulation results into .lsf file?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/357988\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/357988","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/357988\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=357988"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}