


{"id":354563,"date":"2024-02-29T14:14:37","date_gmt":"2024-02-29T14:14:37","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/"},"modified":"2024-02-29T14:14:37","modified_gmt":"2024-02-29T14:14:37","slug":"354563","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hello Rob,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;when recreating the residuals graphs, I wanted to go a little further down (I still had the termination criterion for the residuals set to &#8220;Default&#8221;, i.e. 0.001).&lt;br&gt;The large error in the heat flows has decreased massively with smaller residuals. (If the residual of the continuity is 10^(-6), the deviation of the heat flow is only about 0.1%).&lt;br&gt;Thanks for the suggestion!&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-354563","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello Rob,when recreating the residuals graphs, I wanted to go a little further down (I still had the termination criterion for the residuals set to &quot;Default&quot;, i.e. 0.001).The large error in the heat flows has decreased massively with smaller residuals. (If the residual of the continuity is 10^(-6), the deviation of the heat flow is\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello Rob,when recreating the residuals graphs, I wanted to go a little further down (I still had the termination criterion for the residuals set to &quot;Default&quot;, i.e. 0.001).The large error in the heat flows has decreased massively with smaller residuals. (If the residual of the continuity is 10^(-6), the deviation of the heat flow is\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-02-29T14:14:37+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-02-29T14:14:37+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello Rob,when recreating the residuals graphs, I wanted to go a little further down (I still had the termination criterion for the residuals set to &quot;Default&quot;, i.e. 0.001).The large error in the heat flows has decreased massively with smaller residuals. (If the residual of the continuity is 10^(-6), the deviation of the heat flow is\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/354563\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/354563\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/354563\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/354563\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/354563\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello Rob,when recreating the residuals graphs, I wanted to go a little further down (I still had the termination criterion for the residuals set to \\\"Default\\\", i.e. 0.001).The large error in the heat flows has decreased massively with smaller residuals. (If the residual of the continuity is 10^(-6), the deviation of the heat flow is\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/354563\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-02-29T14:14:37+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-02-29T14:14:37+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Rob,when recreating the residuals graphs, I wanted to go a little further down (I still had the termination criterion for the residuals set to \"Default\", i.e. 0.001).The large error in the heat flows has decreased massively with smaller residuals. (If the residual of the continuity is 10^(-6), the deviation of the heat flow is","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/","name":"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Rob,when recreating the residuals graphs, I wanted to go a little further down (I still had the termination criterion for the residuals set to \"Default\", i.e. 0.001).The large error in the heat flows has decreased massively with smaller residuals. (If the residual of the continuity is 10^(-6), the deviation of the heat flow is","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-02-29T14:14:37+00:00","dateModified":"2024-02-29T14:14:37+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello Rob,when recreating the residuals graphs, I wanted to go a little further down (I still had the termination criterion for the residuals set to &quot;Default&quot;, i.e. 0.001).The large error in the heat flows has decreased massively with smaller residuals. (If the residual of the continuity is 10^(-6), the deviation of the heat flow is","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/","article:published_time":"2024-02-29T14:14:37+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-02-29T14:14:37+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello Rob,when recreating the residuals graphs, I wanted to go a little further down (I still had the termination criterion for the residuals set to &quot;Default&quot;, i.e. 0.001).The large error in the heat flows has decreased massively with smaller residuals. (If the residual of the continuity is 10^(-6), the deviation of the heat flow is"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"354563","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:56:49","updated":"2026-08-24 14:26:22","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Fluent: Heat flow (solid-liquid) with natural convection","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/354563\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/354563","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/354563\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=354563"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}