


{"id":349925,"date":"2024-02-08T16:05:17","date_gmt":"2024-02-08T16:05:17","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/"},"modified":"2024-02-08T16:05:17","modified_gmt":"2024-02-08T16:05:17","slug":"349925","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Fluent opening problem"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I did have v222 version and it seems some files remain.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I followed suggestions 1 and 3 (I don&#8217;t have the .cfx folder) and now the fluent starts from the workbench, but behaves like it did opening standalone early. Workbench doesn&#8217;t recognize the fluent is open and still unable to link the project.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-349925","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I did have v222 version and it seems some files remain.I followed suggestions 1 and 3 (I don&#039;t have the .cfx folder) and now the fluent starts from the workbench, but behaves like it did opening standalone early. Workbench doesn&#039;t recognize the fluent is open and still unable to link the project.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I did have v222 version and it seems some files remain.I followed suggestions 1 and 3 (I don&#039;t have the .cfx folder) and now the fluent starts from the workbench, but behaves like it did opening standalone early. Workbench doesn&#039;t recognize the fluent is open and still unable to link the project.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-02-08T16:05:17+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-02-08T16:05:17+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I did have v222 version and it seems some files remain.I followed suggestions 1 and 3 (I don&#039;t have the .cfx folder) and now the fluent starts from the workbench, but behaves like it did opening standalone early. Workbench doesn&#039;t recognize the fluent is open and still unable to link the project.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/349925\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/349925\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent opening problem\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/349925\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent opening problem\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/349925\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/349925\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I did have v222 version and it seems some files remain.I followed suggestions 1 and 3 (I don't have the .cfx folder) and now the fluent starts from the workbench, but behaves like it did opening standalone early. Workbench doesn't recognize the fluent is open and still unable to link the project.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/349925\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-02-08T16:05:17+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-02-08T16:05:17+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I did have v222 version and it seems some files remain.I followed suggestions 1 and 3 (I don't have the .cfx folder) and now the fluent starts from the workbench, but behaves like it did opening standalone early. Workbench doesn't recognize the fluent is open and still unable to link the project.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Fluent opening problem"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Fluent opening problem","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/","name":"Reply To: Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I did have v222 version and it seems some files remain.I followed suggestions 1 and 3 (I don't have the .cfx folder) and now the fluent starts from the workbench, but behaves like it did opening standalone early. Workbench doesn't recognize the fluent is open and still unable to link the project.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-02-08T16:05:17+00:00","dateModified":"2024-02-08T16:05:17+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I did have v222 version and it seems some files remain.I followed suggestions 1 and 3 (I don't have the .cfx folder) and now the fluent starts from the workbench, but behaves like it did opening standalone early. Workbench doesn't recognize the fluent is open and still unable to link the project.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/","article:published_time":"2024-02-08T16:05:17+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-02-08T16:05:17+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I did have v222 version and it seems some files remain.I followed suggestions 1 and 3 (I don't have the .cfx folder) and now the fluent starts from the workbench, but behaves like it did opening standalone early. Workbench doesn't recognize the fluent is open and still unable to link the project."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"349925","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:00:50","updated":"2026-08-23 17:29:52","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Fluent opening problem\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Fluent opening problem","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/349925\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/349925","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/349925\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=349925"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}