


{"id":347350,"date":"2024-01-30T17:28:29","date_gmt":"2024-01-30T17:28:29","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/"},"modified":"2024-01-30T17:33:09","modified_gmt":"2024-01-30T17:33:09","slug":"347350","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I managed to figure out how to change the indexes of each layer within the script, this is how I changed the script you gave me:&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;deleteall;&lt;br&gt;x_span = 4e-06;&lt;br&gt;z_span = 7e-06;&lt;br&gt;mid_thickness = 3e-06;&lt;br&gt;d = [Cladding1,Core1,Cladding2,Core2,Cladding3];&lt;br&gt;cladding_index=1.455067;&lt;br&gt;core_index=2.682648;&lt;br&gt;y = matrix(length(d),1);&lt;br&gt;y(1) = 0e-06;&lt;br&gt;addrect;&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;x span&#8221;,x_span);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;z span&#8221;,z_span);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;y&#8221;,y(1));&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;y span&#8221;,d(1));&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;name&#8221;,&#8221;layer_&#8221;+num2str(1));&lt;br&gt;select(&#8220;layer_1&#8221;);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;index&#8221;, cladding_index);&lt;br&gt;for (i = 2:1:length(d)){&lt;br&gt;addrect;&lt;br&gt;y(i) = y(i-1)+(d(i-1)+d(i))\/2;&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;x span&#8221;,x_span);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;z span&#8221;,z_span);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;y&#8221;,y(i));&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;y span&#8221;,d(i));&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;name&#8221;,&#8221;layer_&#8221;+num2str(i));&lt;br&gt;}&lt;br&gt;select(&#8220;layer_&#8221;+num2str(2));&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;index&#8221;,core_index);&lt;br&gt;select(&#8220;layer_&#8221;+num2str(4));&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;index&#8221;,core_index);&lt;br&gt;select(&#8220;layer_&#8221;+num2str(3));&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;index&#8221;,cladding_index);&lt;br&gt;select(&#8220;layer_&#8221;+num2str(5));&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;index&#8221;,cladding_index);&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-347350","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I managed to figure out how to change the indexes of each layer within the script, this is how I changed the script you gave me:deleteall;x_span = 4e-06;z_span = 7e-06;mid_thickness = 3e-06;d = [Cladding1,Core1,Cladding2,Core2,Cladding3];cladding_index=1.455067;core_index=2.682648;y = matrix(length(d),1);y(1) = 0e-06;addrect;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(1));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(1));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(1));select(&quot;layer_1&quot;);set(&quot;index&quot;, cladding_index);for (i = 2:1:length(d)){addrect;y(i) = y(i-1)+(d(i-1)+d(i))\/2;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(i));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(i));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(i));}select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(2));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(4));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(3));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(5));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I managed to figure out how to change the indexes of each layer within the script, this is how I changed the script you gave me:deleteall;x_span = 4e-06;z_span = 7e-06;mid_thickness = 3e-06;d = [Cladding1,Core1,Cladding2,Core2,Cladding3];cladding_index=1.455067;core_index=2.682648;y = matrix(length(d),1);y(1) = 0e-06;addrect;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(1));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(1));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(1));select(&quot;layer_1&quot;);set(&quot;index&quot;, cladding_index);for (i = 2:1:length(d)){addrect;y(i) = y(i-1)+(d(i-1)+d(i))\/2;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(i));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(i));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(i));}select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(2));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(4));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(3));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(5));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-01-30T17:28:29+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-01-30T17:33:09+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I managed to figure out how to change the indexes of each layer within the script, this is how I changed the script you gave me:deleteall;x_span = 4e-06;z_span = 7e-06;mid_thickness = 3e-06;d = [Cladding1,Core1,Cladding2,Core2,Cladding3];cladding_index=1.455067;core_index=2.682648;y = matrix(length(d),1);y(1) = 0e-06;addrect;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(1));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(1));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(1));select(&quot;layer_1&quot;);set(&quot;index&quot;, cladding_index);for (i = 2:1:length(d)){addrect;y(i) = y(i-1)+(d(i-1)+d(i))\/2;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(i));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(i));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(i));}select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(2));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(4));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(3));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(5));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/347350\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/347350\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/347350\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/347350\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/347350\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I managed to figure out how to change the indexes of each layer within the script, this is how I changed the script you gave me:deleteall;x_span = 4e-06;z_span = 7e-06;mid_thickness = 3e-06;d = [Cladding1,Core1,Cladding2,Core2,Cladding3];cladding_index=1.455067;core_index=2.682648;y = matrix(length(d),1);y(1) = 0e-06;addrect;set(\\\"x span\\\",x_span);set(\\\"z span\\\",z_span);set(\\\"y\\\",y(1));set(\\\"y span\\\",d(1));set(\\\"name\\\",\\\"layer_\\\"+num2str(1));select(\\\"layer_1\\\");set(\\\"index\\\", cladding_index);for (i = 2:1:length(d)){addrect;y(i) = y(i-1)+(d(i-1)+d(i))\\\/2;set(\\\"x span\\\",x_span);set(\\\"z span\\\",z_span);set(\\\"y\\\",y(i));set(\\\"y span\\\",d(i));set(\\\"name\\\",\\\"layer_\\\"+num2str(i));}select(\\\"layer_\\\"+num2str(2));set(\\\"index\\\",core_index);select(\\\"layer_\\\"+num2str(4));set(\\\"index\\\",core_index);select(\\\"layer_\\\"+num2str(3));set(\\\"index\\\",cladding_index);select(\\\"layer_\\\"+num2str(5));set(\\\"index\\\",cladding_index);\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/347350\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-01-30T17:28:29+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-01-30T17:33:09+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I managed to figure out how to change the indexes of each layer within the script, this is how I changed the script you gave me:deleteall;x_span = 4e-06;z_span = 7e-06;mid_thickness = 3e-06;d = [Cladding1,Core1,Cladding2,Core2,Cladding3];cladding_index=1.455067;core_index=2.682648;y = matrix(length(d),1);y(1) = 0e-06;addrect;set(\"x span\",x_span);set(\"z span\",z_span);set(\"y\",y(1));set(\"y span\",d(1));set(\"name\",\"layer_\"+num2str(1));select(\"layer_1\");set(\"index\", cladding_index);for (i = 2:1:length(d)){addrect;y(i) = y(i-1)+(d(i-1)+d(i))\/2;set(\"x span\",x_span);set(\"z span\",z_span);set(\"y\",y(i));set(\"y span\",d(i));set(\"name\",\"layer_\"+num2str(i));}select(\"layer_\"+num2str(2));set(\"index\",core_index);select(\"layer_\"+num2str(4));set(\"index\",core_index);select(\"layer_\"+num2str(3));set(\"index\",cladding_index);select(\"layer_\"+num2str(5));set(\"index\",cladding_index);","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/","name":"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I managed to figure out how to change the indexes of each layer within the script, this is how I changed the script you gave me:deleteall;x_span = 4e-06;z_span = 7e-06;mid_thickness = 3e-06;d = [Cladding1,Core1,Cladding2,Core2,Cladding3];cladding_index=1.455067;core_index=2.682648;y = matrix(length(d),1);y(1) = 0e-06;addrect;set(\"x span\",x_span);set(\"z span\",z_span);set(\"y\",y(1));set(\"y span\",d(1));set(\"name\",\"layer_\"+num2str(1));select(\"layer_1\");set(\"index\", cladding_index);for (i = 2:1:length(d)){addrect;y(i) = y(i-1)+(d(i-1)+d(i))\/2;set(\"x span\",x_span);set(\"z span\",z_span);set(\"y\",y(i));set(\"y span\",d(i));set(\"name\",\"layer_\"+num2str(i));}select(\"layer_\"+num2str(2));set(\"index\",core_index);select(\"layer_\"+num2str(4));set(\"index\",core_index);select(\"layer_\"+num2str(3));set(\"index\",cladding_index);select(\"layer_\"+num2str(5));set(\"index\",cladding_index);","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-01-30T17:28:29+00:00","dateModified":"2024-01-30T17:33:09+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I managed to figure out how to change the indexes of each layer within the script, this is how I changed the script you gave me:deleteall;x_span = 4e-06;z_span = 7e-06;mid_thickness = 3e-06;d = [Cladding1,Core1,Cladding2,Core2,Cladding3];cladding_index=1.455067;core_index=2.682648;y = matrix(length(d),1);y(1) = 0e-06;addrect;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(1));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(1));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(1));select(&quot;layer_1&quot;);set(&quot;index&quot;, cladding_index);for (i = 2:1:length(d)){addrect;y(i) = y(i-1)+(d(i-1)+d(i))\/2;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(i));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(i));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(i));}select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(2));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(4));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(3));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(5));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/","article:published_time":"2024-01-30T17:28:29+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-01-30T17:33:09+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I managed to figure out how to change the indexes of each layer within the script, this is how I changed the script you gave me:deleteall;x_span = 4e-06;z_span = 7e-06;mid_thickness = 3e-06;d = [Cladding1,Core1,Cladding2,Core2,Cladding3];cladding_index=1.455067;core_index=2.682648;y = matrix(length(d),1);y(1) = 0e-06;addrect;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(1));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(1));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(1));select(&quot;layer_1&quot;);set(&quot;index&quot;, cladding_index);for (i = 2:1:length(d)){addrect;y(i) = y(i-1)+(d(i-1)+d(i))\/2;set(&quot;x span&quot;,x_span);set(&quot;z span&quot;,z_span);set(&quot;y&quot;,y(i));set(&quot;y span&quot;,d(i));set(&quot;name&quot;,&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(i));}select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(2));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(4));set(&quot;index&quot;,core_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(3));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);select(&quot;layer_&quot;+num2str(5));set(&quot;index&quot;,cladding_index);"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"347350","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:02:26","updated":"2026-08-23 12:59:29","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Lumerical help, dielectric slab waveguide","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/347350\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/347350","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/347350\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":347353,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/347350\/revisions\/347353"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=347350"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}