


{"id":346324,"date":"2024-01-24T10:23:52","date_gmt":"2024-01-24T10:23:52","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/"},"modified":"2024-01-24T10:23:52","modified_gmt":"2024-01-24T10:23:52","slug":"346324","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Dear Afroditi,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thank you for letting me know.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;My material is 111 GaAs, which has rotated permitivity respect to 001. I believe the 001 is diagonal, and thus the rotated 111 can be implemented in Lumerical, but I&#8217;m not sure how to verify the validity of my results if I were to do so. I&#8217;m trying to see the change in refractive index at sufficiently high powers with the refractive index monitor, but no change is obersvable (rotated and unrotated). Is it because this monitor can&#8217;t display RI profile due to Chi2 in FDTD?&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-346324","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Dear Afroditi,Thank you for letting me know.My material is 111 GaAs, which has rotated permitivity respect to 001. I believe the 001 is diagonal, and thus the rotated 111 can be implemented in Lumerical, but I&#039;m not sure how to verify the validity of my results if I were to do so. I&#039;m trying to\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Dear Afroditi,Thank you for letting me know.My material is 111 GaAs, which has rotated permitivity respect to 001. I believe the 001 is diagonal, and thus the rotated 111 can be implemented in Lumerical, but I&#039;m not sure how to verify the validity of my results if I were to do so. I&#039;m trying to\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-01-24T10:23:52+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-01-24T10:23:52+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Dear Afroditi,Thank you for letting me know.My material is 111 GaAs, which has rotated permitivity respect to 001. I believe the 001 is diagonal, and thus the rotated 111 can be implemented in Lumerical, but I&#039;m not sure how to verify the validity of my results if I were to do so. I&#039;m trying to\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/346324\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/346324\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/346324\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/346324\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/346324\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Dear Afroditi,Thank you for letting me know.My material is 111 GaAs, which has rotated permitivity respect to 001. I believe the 001 is diagonal, and thus the rotated 111 can be implemented in Lumerical, but I'm not sure how to verify the validity of my results if I were to do so. I'm trying to\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/346324\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-01-24T10:23:52+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-01-24T10:23:52+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Dear Afroditi,Thank you for letting me know.My material is 111 GaAs, which has rotated permitivity respect to 001. I believe the 001 is diagonal, and thus the rotated 111 can be implemented in Lumerical, but I'm not sure how to verify the validity of my results if I were to do so. I'm trying to","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/","name":"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Dear Afroditi,Thank you for letting me know.My material is 111 GaAs, which has rotated permitivity respect to 001. I believe the 001 is diagonal, and thus the rotated 111 can be implemented in Lumerical, but I'm not sure how to verify the validity of my results if I were to do so. I'm trying to","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-01-24T10:23:52+00:00","dateModified":"2024-01-24T10:23:52+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Dear Afroditi,Thank you for letting me know.My material is 111 GaAs, which has rotated permitivity respect to 001. I believe the 001 is diagonal, and thus the rotated 111 can be implemented in Lumerical, but I'm not sure how to verify the validity of my results if I were to do so. I'm trying to","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/","article:published_time":"2024-01-24T10:23:52+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-01-24T10:23:52+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Dear Afroditi,Thank you for letting me know.My material is 111 GaAs, which has rotated permitivity respect to 001. I believe the 001 is diagonal, and thus the rotated 111 can be implemented in Lumerical, but I'm not sure how to verify the validity of my results if I were to do so. I'm trying to"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"346324","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:03:33","updated":"2026-09-22 03:28:21","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: How can I modify FDTD variable with script while program running?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/346324\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/346324","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/346324\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=346324"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}