


{"id":319037,"date":"2023-11-22T13:39:11","date_gmt":"2023-11-22T13:39:11","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/"},"modified":"2023-11-22T13:39:11","modified_gmt":"2023-11-22T13:39:11","slug":"319037","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I wonder if the intersection in geometry or in mesh is somewhere in my model, why the failed mesh covers all the model instead of some local areas? Is there any way to identify the problematic location?&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-319037","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I wonder if the intersection in geometry or in mesh is somewhere in my model, why the failed mesh covers all the model instead of some local areas? Is there any way to identify the problematic location?\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I wonder if the intersection in geometry or in mesh is somewhere in my model, why the failed mesh covers all the model instead of some local areas? Is there any way to identify the problematic location?\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-11-22T13:39:11+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-11-22T13:39:11+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I wonder if the intersection in geometry or in mesh is somewhere in my model, why the failed mesh covers all the model instead of some local areas? Is there any way to identify the problematic location?\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/319037\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/319037\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/319037\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/319037\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/319037\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I wonder if the intersection in geometry or in mesh is somewhere in my model, why the failed mesh covers all the model instead of some local areas? Is there any way to identify the problematic location?\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/319037\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-11-22T13:39:11+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-11-22T13:39:11+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I wonder if the intersection in geometry or in mesh is somewhere in my model, why the failed mesh covers all the model instead of some local areas? Is there any way to identify the problematic location?","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/","name":"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I wonder if the intersection in geometry or in mesh is somewhere in my model, why the failed mesh covers all the model instead of some local areas? Is there any way to identify the problematic location?","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-11-22T13:39:11+00:00","dateModified":"2023-11-22T13:39:11+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I wonder if the intersection in geometry or in mesh is somewhere in my model, why the failed mesh covers all the model instead of some local areas? Is there any way to identify the problematic location?","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/","article:published_time":"2023-11-22T13:39:11+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-11-22T13:39:11+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I wonder if the intersection in geometry or in mesh is somewhere in my model, why the failed mesh covers all the model instead of some local areas? Is there any way to identify the problematic location?"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"319037","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:32:20","updated":"2026-08-21 15:41:33","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: ANSYS Workbench Failed Mesh","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/319037\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/319037","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/319037\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=319037"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}