


{"id":318884,"date":"2023-11-21T17:32:02","date_gmt":"2023-11-21T17:32:02","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/"},"modified":"2023-11-21T17:32:02","modified_gmt":"2023-11-21T17:32:02","slug":"318884","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Connections and Process"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi Akshay,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thank you for your reply. That is what I have started to try. In order to do this, from tutorials I have done, it looks like I need to move all the line bodies so they are touching and then offset them to their original position? The line bodies are supposed to be welded all the way along where they connect to the surface bodies, do you know if this will this be possible with connections? The other issue I ran into with making all the line bodies on the same plane is that I have two vertical line bodies that are parallel with each other so when I make them on the same plane they are in the exact same position. Any help is appreciated.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thanks,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Jeff&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-318884","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Akshay,Thank you for your reply. That is what I have started to try. In order to do this, from tutorials I have done, it looks like I need to move all the line bodies so they are touching and then offset them to their original position? The line bodies are supposed to be welded\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Connections and Process | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Akshay,Thank you for your reply. That is what I have started to try. In order to do this, from tutorials I have done, it looks like I need to move all the line bodies so they are touching and then offset them to their original position? The line bodies are supposed to be welded\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-11-21T17:32:02+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-11-21T17:32:02+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Connections and Process | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Akshay,Thank you for your reply. That is what I have started to try. In order to do this, from tutorials I have done, it looks like I need to move all the line bodies so they are touching and then offset them to their original position? The line bodies are supposed to be welded\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318884\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318884\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Connections and Process\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318884\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Connections and Process\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318884\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318884\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Connections and Process | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Akshay,Thank you for your reply. That is what I have started to try. In order to do this, from tutorials I have done, it looks like I need to move all the line bodies so they are touching and then offset them to their original position? The line bodies are supposed to be welded\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318884\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-11-21T17:32:02+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-11-21T17:32:02+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Connections and Process | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Akshay,Thank you for your reply. That is what I have started to try. In order to do this, from tutorials I have done, it looks like I need to move all the line bodies so they are touching and then offset them to their original position? The line bodies are supposed to be welded","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Connections and Process"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Connections and Process","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/","name":"Reply To: Connections and Process | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Akshay,Thank you for your reply. That is what I have started to try. In order to do this, from tutorials I have done, it looks like I need to move all the line bodies so they are touching and then offset them to their original position? The line bodies are supposed to be welded","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-11-21T17:32:02+00:00","dateModified":"2023-11-21T17:32:02+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Connections and Process | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Akshay,Thank you for your reply. That is what I have started to try. In order to do this, from tutorials I have done, it looks like I need to move all the line bodies so they are touching and then offset them to their original position? The line bodies are supposed to be welded","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/","article:published_time":"2023-11-21T17:32:02+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-11-21T17:32:02+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Connections and Process | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Akshay,Thank you for your reply. That is what I have started to try. In order to do this, from tutorials I have done, it looks like I need to move all the line bodies so they are touching and then offset them to their original position? The line bodies are supposed to be welded"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"318884","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:32:28","updated":"2026-08-21 10:04:53","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Connections and Process\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Connections and Process","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318884\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/318884","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/318884\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=318884"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}