


{"id":318278,"date":"2023-11-17T23:27:54","date_gmt":"2023-11-17T23:27:54","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/"},"modified":"2023-11-17T23:27:54","modified_gmt":"2023-11-17T23:27:54","slug":"318278","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi Shaoyan,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;You can get a list of all script commands alphabetically on the following page: <a href=\"https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360034923553-Lumerical-scripting-language-Alphabetical-list\">Lumerical scripting language Alphabetical-list<\/a>.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;And another list categorized based on their functionality here:<a href=\"https:\/\/optics.ansys.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/360037228834-Lumerical-scripting-language-By-category\">Lumerical scripting language By category <\/a>&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;If you click on any of these script commands, you will be directed to the page where you can find detailed information on them. Let me know if you have any further questions.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Regards,&lt;br&gt;Amrita&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-318278","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Shaoyan,You can get a list of all script commands alphabetically on the following page: Lumerical scripting language Alphabetical-list.And another list categorized based on their functionality here:Lumerical scripting language By category If you click on any of these script commands, you will be directed to the page where you can find detailed information on them.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Shaoyan,You can get a list of all script commands alphabetically on the following page: Lumerical scripting language Alphabetical-list.And another list categorized based on their functionality here:Lumerical scripting language By category If you click on any of these script commands, you will be directed to the page where you can find detailed information on them.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-11-17T23:27:54+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-11-17T23:27:54+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Shaoyan,You can get a list of all script commands alphabetically on the following page: Lumerical scripting language Alphabetical-list.And another list categorized based on their functionality here:Lumerical scripting language By category If you click on any of these script commands, you will be directed to the page where you can find detailed information on them.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318278\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318278\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318278\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318278\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318278\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Shaoyan,You can get a list of all script commands alphabetically on the following page: Lumerical scripting language Alphabetical-list.And another list categorized based on their functionality here:Lumerical scripting language By category If you click on any of these script commands, you will be directed to the page where you can find detailed information on them.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/318278\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-11-17T23:27:54+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-11-17T23:27:54+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Shaoyan,You can get a list of all script commands alphabetically on the following page: Lumerical scripting language Alphabetical-list.And another list categorized based on their functionality here:Lumerical scripting language By category If you click on any of these script commands, you will be directed to the page where you can find detailed information on them.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/","name":"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Shaoyan,You can get a list of all script commands alphabetically on the following page: Lumerical scripting language Alphabetical-list.And another list categorized based on their functionality here:Lumerical scripting language By category If you click on any of these script commands, you will be directed to the page where you can find detailed information on them.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-11-17T23:27:54+00:00","dateModified":"2023-11-17T23:27:54+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Shaoyan,You can get a list of all script commands alphabetically on the following page: Lumerical scripting language Alphabetical-list.And another list categorized based on their functionality here:Lumerical scripting language By category If you click on any of these script commands, you will be directed to the page where you can find detailed information on them.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/","article:published_time":"2023-11-17T23:27:54+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-11-17T23:27:54+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Shaoyan,You can get a list of all script commands alphabetically on the following page: Lumerical scripting language Alphabetical-list.And another list categorized based on their functionality here:Lumerical scripting language By category If you click on any of these script commands, you will be directed to the page where you can find detailed information on them."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"318278","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:33:00","updated":"2026-08-20 15:16:26","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Where can I get all the manuals on scripting","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/318278\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/318278","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/318278\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=318278"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}