


{"id":314625,"date":"2023-11-02T18:53:13","date_gmt":"2023-11-02T18:53:13","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/"},"modified":"2023-11-02T18:53:13","modified_gmt":"2023-11-02T18:53:13","slug":"314625","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Mesh Independence study"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;HwtZe&#8221; lang=&#8221;en&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;jCAhz ChMk0b&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;ryNqvb&#8221;&gt;Again, I did not understand what you mean about mesh quality.&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt; &lt;span class=&#8221;jCAhz ChMk0b&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;ryNqvb&#8221;&gt;I know that the mesh jump causes instability in the solution, but I produced both meshes with exactly the same Ratios for the block lines, and also the quality of the second mesh is slightly better than the first mesh, but the second mesh does not converge.&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;HwtZe&#8221; lang=&#8221;en&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;jCAhz ChMk0b&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;ryNqvb&#8221;&gt;Well, this is very strange&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;HwtZe&#8221; lang=&#8221;en&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;jCAhz ChMk0b&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;ryNqvb&#8221;&gt;I said&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;HwtZe&#8221; lang=&#8221;en&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;jCAhz ChMk0b&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;ryNqvb&#8221;&gt;The second mesh does not converge and it progresses slowly due to an error appearing in the solution console.&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt; &lt;span class=&#8221;jCAhz ChMk0b&#8221;&gt;&lt;span class=&#8221;ryNqvb&#8221;&gt;That&#8217;s why I stopped the solution and I don&#8217;t know what the result will be.&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-314625","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Again, I did not understand what you mean about mesh quality. I know that the mesh jump causes instability in the solution, but I produced both meshes with exactly the same Ratios for the block lines, and also the quality of the second mesh is slightly better\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Mesh Independence study | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Again, I did not understand what you mean about mesh quality. I know that the mesh jump causes instability in the solution, but I produced both meshes with exactly the same Ratios for the block lines, and also the quality of the second mesh is slightly better\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-11-02T18:53:13+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-11-02T18:53:13+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Mesh Independence study | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Again, I did not understand what you mean about mesh quality. I know that the mesh jump causes instability in the solution, but I produced both meshes with exactly the same Ratios for the block lines, and also the quality of the second mesh is slightly better\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/314625\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/314625\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Mesh Independence study\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/314625\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Mesh Independence study\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/314625\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/314625\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Mesh Independence study | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Again, I did not understand what you mean about mesh quality. I know that the mesh jump causes instability in the solution, but I produced both meshes with exactly the same Ratios for the block lines, and also the quality of the second mesh is slightly better\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/314625\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-11-02T18:53:13+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-11-02T18:53:13+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Mesh Independence study | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Again, I did not understand what you mean about mesh quality. I know that the mesh jump causes instability in the solution, but I produced both meshes with exactly the same Ratios for the block lines, and also the quality of the second mesh is slightly better","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Mesh Independence study"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Mesh Independence study","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/","name":"Reply To: Mesh Independence study | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Again, I did not understand what you mean about mesh quality. I know that the mesh jump causes instability in the solution, but I produced both meshes with exactly the same Ratios for the block lines, and also the quality of the second mesh is slightly better","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-11-02T18:53:13+00:00","dateModified":"2023-11-02T18:53:13+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Mesh Independence study | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Again, I did not understand what you mean about mesh quality. I know that the mesh jump causes instability in the solution, but I produced both meshes with exactly the same Ratios for the block lines, and also the quality of the second mesh is slightly better","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/","article:published_time":"2023-11-02T18:53:13+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-11-02T18:53:13+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Mesh Independence study | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Again, I did not understand what you mean about mesh quality. I know that the mesh jump causes instability in the solution, but I produced both meshes with exactly the same Ratios for the block lines, and also the quality of the second mesh is slightly better"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"314625","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:37:11","updated":"2026-08-15 19:56:58","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Mesh Independence study\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Mesh Independence study","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/314625\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/314625","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/314625\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=314625"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}