


{"id":312797,"date":"2023-10-23T10:14:24","date_gmt":"2023-10-23T10:14:24","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/"},"modified":"2023-10-23T10:14:24","modified_gmt":"2023-10-23T10:14:24","slug":"312797","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: File opening error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;This problem occurs for all scdoc files, sometimes it happens that when installing a new version of the software there is this problem as SpaceClaim does not delete the old registry files.&lt;br&gt;I don&#8217;t remember which recording file needs to be modified to resolve the problem&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-312797","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"This problem occurs for all scdoc files, sometimes it happens that when installing a new version of the software there is this problem as SpaceClaim does not delete the old registry files.I don&#039;t remember which recording file needs to be modified to resolve the problem\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: File opening error | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"This problem occurs for all scdoc files, sometimes it happens that when installing a new version of the software there is this problem as SpaceClaim does not delete the old registry files.I don&#039;t remember which recording file needs to be modified to resolve the problem\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-10-23T10:14:24+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-10-23T10:14:24+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: File opening error | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"This problem occurs for all scdoc files, sometimes it happens that when installing a new version of the software there is this problem as SpaceClaim does not delete the old registry files.I don&#039;t remember which recording file needs to be modified to resolve the problem\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312797\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312797\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: File opening error\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312797\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: File opening error\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312797\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312797\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: File opening error | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"This problem occurs for all scdoc files, sometimes it happens that when installing a new version of the software there is this problem as SpaceClaim does not delete the old registry files.I don't remember which recording file needs to be modified to resolve the problem\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312797\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-10-23T10:14:24+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-10-23T10:14:24+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: File opening error | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"This problem occurs for all scdoc files, sometimes it happens that when installing a new version of the software there is this problem as SpaceClaim does not delete the old registry files.I don't remember which recording file needs to be modified to resolve the problem","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: File opening error"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: File opening error","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/","name":"Reply To: File opening error | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"This problem occurs for all scdoc files, sometimes it happens that when installing a new version of the software there is this problem as SpaceClaim does not delete the old registry files.I don't remember which recording file needs to be modified to resolve the problem","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-10-23T10:14:24+00:00","dateModified":"2023-10-23T10:14:24+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: File opening error | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"This problem occurs for all scdoc files, sometimes it happens that when installing a new version of the software there is this problem as SpaceClaim does not delete the old registry files.I don't remember which recording file needs to be modified to resolve the problem","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/","article:published_time":"2023-10-23T10:14:24+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-10-23T10:14:24+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: File opening error | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"This problem occurs for all scdoc files, sometimes it happens that when installing a new version of the software there is this problem as SpaceClaim does not delete the old registry files.I don't remember which recording file needs to be modified to resolve the problem"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"312797","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:39:10","updated":"2026-08-12 11:42:00","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: File opening error\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: File opening error","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312797\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/312797","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/312797\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=312797"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}