


{"id":312567,"date":"2023-10-20T15:37:13","date_gmt":"2023-10-20T15:37:13","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/"},"modified":"2023-10-20T15:37:13","modified_gmt":"2023-10-20T15:37:13","slug":"312567","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I&#8217;m sorry to bother you again, but I&#8217;m having trouble in reading the profile file.When reading a profile file using TUI Command, I found that I could only read one file at a time, and after defining it as an entry boundary condition, I don&#8217;t know how to write TUI Command in execute command to read the profile file of the next time step and use it as the entry boundary condition.And there is no good answer to this question in the help document. Can you tell me how to write this TUI Command\uff1fThank you very much!&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-312567","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I&#039;m sorry to bother you again, but I&#039;m having trouble in reading the profile file.When reading a profile file using TUI Command, I found that I could only read one file at a time, and after defining it as an entry boundary condition, I don&#039;t know how to write TUI Command in execute command to\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I&#039;m sorry to bother you again, but I&#039;m having trouble in reading the profile file.When reading a profile file using TUI Command, I found that I could only read one file at a time, and after defining it as an entry boundary condition, I don&#039;t know how to write TUI Command in execute command to\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-10-20T15:37:13+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-10-20T15:37:13+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I&#039;m sorry to bother you again, but I&#039;m having trouble in reading the profile file.When reading a profile file using TUI Command, I found that I could only read one file at a time, and after defining it as an entry boundary condition, I don&#039;t know how to write TUI Command in execute command to\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312567\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312567\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312567\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312567\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312567\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I'm sorry to bother you again, but I'm having trouble in reading the profile file.When reading a profile file using TUI Command, I found that I could only read one file at a time, and after defining it as an entry boundary condition, I don't know how to write TUI Command in execute command to\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/312567\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-10-20T15:37:13+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-10-20T15:37:13+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm sorry to bother you again, but I'm having trouble in reading the profile file.When reading a profile file using TUI Command, I found that I could only read one file at a time, and after defining it as an entry boundary condition, I don't know how to write TUI Command in execute command to","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/","name":"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm sorry to bother you again, but I'm having trouble in reading the profile file.When reading a profile file using TUI Command, I found that I could only read one file at a time, and after defining it as an entry boundary condition, I don't know how to write TUI Command in execute command to","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-10-20T15:37:13+00:00","dateModified":"2023-10-20T15:37:13+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I'm sorry to bother you again, but I'm having trouble in reading the profile file.When reading a profile file using TUI Command, I found that I could only read one file at a time, and after defining it as an entry boundary condition, I don't know how to write TUI Command in execute command to","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/","article:published_time":"2023-10-20T15:37:13+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-10-20T15:37:13+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I'm sorry to bother you again, but I'm having trouble in reading the profile file.When reading a profile file using TUI Command, I found that I could only read one file at a time, and after defining it as an entry boundary condition, I don't know how to write TUI Command in execute command to"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"312567","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:39:25","updated":"2026-08-16 03:57:03","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: The Problem of Pressure Data Transfer between Two Fluent Computing Models","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/312567\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/312567","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/312567\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=312567"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}