


{"id":309772,"date":"2023-10-03T07:21:40","date_gmt":"2023-10-03T07:21:40","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/"},"modified":"2023-10-03T07:21:40","modified_gmt":"2023-10-03T07:21:40","slug":"309772","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the issue I am reporting is not on Fluent&#8217;s side but in Maxwell. My question remains unanswered, since the export of surface heat loss from Maxwell is independent from the other coupling participant, be it Fluent or Mechanical or other.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I work with with Fluent on a regular basis, and I do not foresee any trouble with the surface heat loss input from System Coupling. In fact, specifying heat rate conditions on wall boundaries is common in thermal problems.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-309772","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the issue I am reporting is not on Fluent&#039;s side but in Maxwell. My question remains unanswered, since the export of surface heat loss from Maxwell is independent from the other coupling participant, be it Fluent or Mechanical or other. I work with with Fluent on a regular basis, and\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the issue I am reporting is not on Fluent&#039;s side but in Maxwell. My question remains unanswered, since the export of surface heat loss from Maxwell is independent from the other coupling participant, be it Fluent or Mechanical or other. I work with with Fluent on a regular basis, and\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-10-03T07:21:40+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-10-03T07:21:40+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the issue I am reporting is not on Fluent&#039;s side but in Maxwell. My question remains unanswered, since the export of surface heat loss from Maxwell is independent from the other coupling participant, be it Fluent or Mechanical or other. I work with with Fluent on a regular basis, and\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/309772\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/309772\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/309772\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/309772\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/309772\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the issue I am reporting is not on Fluent's side but in Maxwell. My question remains unanswered, since the export of surface heat loss from Maxwell is independent from the other coupling participant, be it Fluent or Mechanical or other. I work with with Fluent on a regular basis, and\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/309772\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-10-03T07:21:40+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-10-03T07:21:40+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the issue I am reporting is not on Fluent's side but in Maxwell. My question remains unanswered, since the export of surface heat loss from Maxwell is independent from the other coupling participant, be it Fluent or Mechanical or other. I work with with Fluent on a regular basis, and","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/","name":"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the issue I am reporting is not on Fluent's side but in Maxwell. My question remains unanswered, since the export of surface heat loss from Maxwell is independent from the other coupling participant, be it Fluent or Mechanical or other. I work with with Fluent on a regular basis, and","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-10-03T07:21:40+00:00","dateModified":"2023-10-03T07:21:40+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the issue I am reporting is not on Fluent's side but in Maxwell. My question remains unanswered, since the export of surface heat loss from Maxwell is independent from the other coupling participant, be it Fluent or Mechanical or other. I work with with Fluent on a regular basis, and","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/","article:published_time":"2023-10-03T07:21:40+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-10-03T07:21:40+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the issue I am reporting is not on Fluent's side but in Maxwell. My question remains unanswered, since the export of surface heat loss from Maxwell is independent from the other coupling participant, be it Fluent or Mechanical or other. I work with with Fluent on a regular basis, and"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"309772","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:42:24","updated":"2026-08-19 15:18:28","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Use of Impedance boundary in Eddy Current with System Coupling","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/309772\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/309772","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/309772\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=309772"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}