


{"id":304442,"date":"2023-08-31T18:54:08","date_gmt":"2023-08-31T18:54:08","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/"},"modified":"2023-08-31T18:54:08","modified_gmt":"2023-08-31T18:54:08","slug":"304442","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;OK well it looks like I made a silly mistake regarding this and have solved my own issue. No guarantee that others with this same or similar issue will have the same or similar solution, but I&#8217;ll share it here anyway.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I saw in a thread with a similar problem where it was suggested to try making one of the other (failing) design points as &#8220;current&#8221; and going to the model to see what the issue is.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;\/forum\/forums\/topic\/parametric-study-error-in-ansys-workbench\/&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I tried this and, lo and behold, I saw that most of my components were missing. As it turns out, I had saved my assembly model with several components hidden, and I guess that reproprogated back into ansys as the components simply not existing. Once I unhid the components, saved the file, then went back to ansys and reran the design points, they all generated values no problemo.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;TL:DR; design points didn&#8217;t work, saw solidworks models were hidden, unhid them, design points working again.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-304442","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"OK well it looks like I made a silly mistake regarding this and have solved my own issue. No guarantee that others with this same or similar issue will have the same or similar solution, but I&#039;ll share it here anyway.I saw in a thread with a similar problem where it was suggested to try\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"OK well it looks like I made a silly mistake regarding this and have solved my own issue. No guarantee that others with this same or similar issue will have the same or similar solution, but I&#039;ll share it here anyway.I saw in a thread with a similar problem where it was suggested to try\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-08-31T18:54:08+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-08-31T18:54:08+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"OK well it looks like I made a silly mistake regarding this and have solved my own issue. No guarantee that others with this same or similar issue will have the same or similar solution, but I&#039;ll share it here anyway.I saw in a thread with a similar problem where it was suggested to try\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/304442\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/304442\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/304442\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/304442\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/304442\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"OK well it looks like I made a silly mistake regarding this and have solved my own issue. No guarantee that others with this same or similar issue will have the same or similar solution, but I'll share it here anyway.I saw in a thread with a similar problem where it was suggested to try\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/304442\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-08-31T18:54:08+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-08-31T18:54:08+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"OK well it looks like I made a silly mistake regarding this and have solved my own issue. No guarantee that others with this same or similar issue will have the same or similar solution, but I'll share it here anyway.I saw in a thread with a similar problem where it was suggested to try","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/","name":"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"OK well it looks like I made a silly mistake regarding this and have solved my own issue. No guarantee that others with this same or similar issue will have the same or similar solution, but I'll share it here anyway.I saw in a thread with a similar problem where it was suggested to try","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-08-31T18:54:08+00:00","dateModified":"2023-08-31T18:54:08+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"OK well it looks like I made a silly mistake regarding this and have solved my own issue. No guarantee that others with this same or similar issue will have the same or similar solution, but I'll share it here anyway.I saw in a thread with a similar problem where it was suggested to try","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/","article:published_time":"2023-08-31T18:54:08+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-08-31T18:54:08+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"OK well it looks like I made a silly mistake regarding this and have solved my own issue. No guarantee that others with this same or similar issue will have the same or similar solution, but I'll share it here anyway.I saw in a thread with a similar problem where it was suggested to try"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"304442","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:47:31","updated":"2026-08-23 22:30:13","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Trouble with design points and parameter sets","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/304442\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/304442","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/304442\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=304442"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}