


{"id":302069,"date":"2023-08-18T09:38:05","date_gmt":"2023-08-18T09:38:05","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/"},"modified":"2023-08-18T09:38:05","modified_gmt":"2023-08-18T09:38:05","slug":"302069","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi, I think it is because your blade data file path has spaces in it. Please exclude the spaces in the path of files given in the AeroDyn primary file and input wind file. You can use the relative path instead of the full path.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-302069","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi, I think it is because your blade data file path has spaces in it. Please exclude the spaces in the path of files given in the AeroDyn primary file and input wind file. You can use the relative path instead of the full path.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi, I think it is because your blade data file path has spaces in it. Please exclude the spaces in the path of files given in the AeroDyn primary file and input wind file. You can use the relative path instead of the full path.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-08-18T09:38:05+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-08-18T09:38:05+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi, I think it is because your blade data file path has spaces in it. Please exclude the spaces in the path of files given in the AeroDyn primary file and input wind file. You can use the relative path instead of the full path.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/302069\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/302069\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/302069\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/302069\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/302069\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi, I think it is because your blade data file path has spaces in it. Please exclude the spaces in the path of files given in the AeroDyn primary file and input wind file. You can use the relative path instead of the full path.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/302069\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-08-18T09:38:05+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-08-18T09:38:05+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi, I think it is because your blade data file path has spaces in it. Please exclude the spaces in the path of files given in the AeroDyn primary file and input wind file. You can use the relative path instead of the full path.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/","name":"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi, I think it is because your blade data file path has spaces in it. Please exclude the spaces in the path of files given in the AeroDyn primary file and input wind file. You can use the relative path instead of the full path.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-08-18T09:38:05+00:00","dateModified":"2023-08-18T09:38:05+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi, I think it is because your blade data file path has spaces in it. Please exclude the spaces in the path of files given in the AeroDyn primary file and input wind file. You can use the relative path instead of the full path.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/","article:published_time":"2023-08-18T09:38:05+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-08-18T09:38:05+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi, I think it is because your blade data file path has spaces in it. Please exclude the spaces in the path of files given in the AeroDyn primary file and input wind file. You can use the relative path instead of the full path."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"302069","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:49:51","updated":"2026-08-20 19:22:26","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: User_force in ansys aqwa\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: User_force in ansys aqwa","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/302069\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/302069","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/302069\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=302069"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}