


{"id":300596,"date":"2022-10-21T08:43:56","date_gmt":"2022-10-21T08:43:56","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/"},"modified":"2023-05-26T10:46:26","modified_gmt":"2023-05-26T10:46:26","slug":"re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/","title":{"rendered":"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4"},"content":{"rendered":"<p><span class=\"mention\" data-href=\"\/profile\/g9h6axy\">Atharv Joshi<\/span>&nbsp;but it seems that there is a problem. Kindly, I wend over the requirments, I made sure that the requirments are suitable as I told the machine are (2 x xeon e5-2683 v4 and RTX 3090). However that when running Discovery It seems that it uses the cpu for 10 secs after during doing the first simulation and then it shuts down urgently? This problem can not be figured out easily by the normal user when he goes over the requirments page.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-300596","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Atharv Joshi but it seems that there is a problem. Kindly, I wend over the requirments, I made sure that the requirments are suitable as I told the machine are (2 x xeon e5-2683 v4 and RTX 3090). However that when running Discovery It seems that it uses the cpu for 10 secs after during doing\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4 | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Atharv Joshi but it seems that there is a problem. Kindly, I wend over the requirments, I made sure that the requirments are suitable as I told the machine are (2 x xeon e5-2683 v4 and RTX 3090). However that when running Discovery It seems that it uses the cpu for 10 secs after during doing\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-10-21T08:43:56+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-05-26T10:46:26+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4 | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Atharv Joshi but it seems that there is a problem. Kindly, I wend over the requirments, I made sure that the requirments are suitable as I told the machine are (2 x xeon e5-2683 v4 and RTX 3090). However that when running Discovery It seems that it uses the cpu for 10 secs after during doing\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\\\/\",\"name\":\"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4 | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Atharv Joshi but it seems that there is a problem. Kindly, I wend over the requirments, I made sure that the requirments are suitable as I told the machine are (2 x xeon e5-2683 v4 and RTX 3090). However that when running Discovery It seems that it uses the cpu for 10 secs after during doing\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-10-21T08:43:56+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-05-26T10:46:26+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4 | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Atharv Joshi but it seems that there is a problem. Kindly, I wend over the requirments, I made sure that the requirments are suitable as I told the machine are (2 x xeon e5-2683 v4 and RTX 3090). However that when running Discovery It seems that it uses the cpu for 10 secs after during doing","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/#listItem","name":"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/","name":"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4 | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Atharv Joshi but it seems that there is a problem. Kindly, I wend over the requirments, I made sure that the requirments are suitable as I told the machine are (2 x xeon e5-2683 v4 and RTX 3090). However that when running Discovery It seems that it uses the cpu for 10 secs after during doing","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-10-21T08:43:56+00:00","dateModified":"2023-05-26T10:46:26+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4 | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Atharv Joshi but it seems that there is a problem. Kindly, I wend over the requirments, I made sure that the requirments are suitable as I told the machine are (2 x xeon e5-2683 v4 and RTX 3090). However that when running Discovery It seems that it uses the cpu for 10 secs after during doing","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/","article:published_time":"2022-10-21T08:43:56+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-05-26T10:46:26+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4 | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Atharv Joshi but it seems that there is a problem. Kindly, I wend over the requirments, I made sure that the requirments are suitable as I told the machine are (2 x xeon e5-2683 v4 and RTX 3090). However that when running Discovery It seems that it uses the cpu for 10 secs after during doing"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"300596","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:51:24","updated":"2026-09-14 17:58:40","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tRe: Xeon e5-2683 v4\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Re: Xeon e5-2683 v4","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-xeon-e5-2683-v4-6\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/300596","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/300596\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=300596"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}