


{"id":300463,"date":"2022-09-19T02:29:45","date_gmt":"2022-09-19T02:29:45","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/"},"modified":"2022-09-19T02:29:45","modified_gmt":"2022-09-19T06:29:45","slug":"re-file-export-to-mastercam","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/","title":{"rendered":"Re: File export to Mastercam"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello&nbsp;<span class=\"mention\" data-href=\"\/profile\/63trjp\" role=\"button\">Router<\/span><\/p>\n<p>If I understand correctly, you are asking that the masterCAM addin can transfer the acisbinary\/parasolid and step file. But the masterCAM tool itself can open scdoc file, hence the transfer should be possible directly with scdoc file, instead of having to convert to the neutral file format. Is my understanding correct? If yes, I will convey it to the concerned team and get back to you with more information.<\/p>\n<p>Regards.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-300463","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello Router If I understand correctly, you are asking that the masterCAM addin can transfer the acisbinary\/parasolid and step file. But the masterCAM tool itself can open scdoc file, hence the transfer should be possible directly with scdoc file, instead of having to convert to the neutral file format. Is my understanding correct? If yes, I\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Re: File export to Mastercam | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello Router If I understand correctly, you are asking that the masterCAM addin can transfer the acisbinary\/parasolid and step file. But the masterCAM tool itself can open scdoc file, hence the transfer should be possible directly with scdoc file, instead of having to convert to the neutral file format. Is my understanding correct? If yes, I\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-09-19T02:29:45+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-09-19T06:29:45+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Re: File export to Mastercam | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello Router If I understand correctly, you are asking that the masterCAM addin can transfer the acisbinary\/parasolid and step file. But the masterCAM tool itself can open scdoc file, hence the transfer should be possible directly with scdoc file, instead of having to convert to the neutral file format. Is my understanding correct? If yes, I\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Re: File export to Mastercam\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Re: File export to Mastercam\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\\\/\",\"name\":\"Re: File export to Mastercam | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello Router If I understand correctly, you are asking that the masterCAM addin can transfer the acisbinary\\\/parasolid and step file. But the masterCAM tool itself can open scdoc file, hence the transfer should be possible directly with scdoc file, instead of having to convert to the neutral file format. Is my understanding correct? If yes, I\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-09-19T02:29:45+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-09-19T02:29:45+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Re: File export to Mastercam | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Router If I understand correctly, you are asking that the masterCAM addin can transfer the acisbinary\/parasolid and step file. But the masterCAM tool itself can open scdoc file, hence the transfer should be possible directly with scdoc file, instead of having to convert to the neutral file format. Is my understanding correct? If yes, I","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/#listItem","name":"Re: File export to Mastercam"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Re: File export to Mastercam","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/","name":"Re: File export to Mastercam | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Router If I understand correctly, you are asking that the masterCAM addin can transfer the acisbinary\/parasolid and step file. But the masterCAM tool itself can open scdoc file, hence the transfer should be possible directly with scdoc file, instead of having to convert to the neutral file format. Is my understanding correct? If yes, I","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-09-19T02:29:45+00:00","dateModified":"2022-09-19T02:29:45+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Re: File export to Mastercam | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello Router If I understand correctly, you are asking that the masterCAM addin can transfer the acisbinary\/parasolid and step file. But the masterCAM tool itself can open scdoc file, hence the transfer should be possible directly with scdoc file, instead of having to convert to the neutral file format. Is my understanding correct? If yes, I","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/","article:published_time":"2022-09-19T02:29:45+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-09-19T06:29:45+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Re: File export to Mastercam | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello Router If I understand correctly, you are asking that the masterCAM addin can transfer the acisbinary\/parasolid and step file. But the masterCAM tool itself can open scdoc file, hence the transfer should be possible directly with scdoc file, instead of having to convert to the neutral file format. Is my understanding correct? If yes, I"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"300463","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:51:32","updated":"2026-08-13 05:20:20","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tRe: File export to Mastercam\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Re: File export to Mastercam","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-file-export-to-mastercam\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/300463","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/300463\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=300463"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}