


{"id":296727,"date":"2023-08-03T10:33:50","date_gmt":"2023-08-03T10:33:50","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/"},"modified":"2023-08-03T10:33:50","modified_gmt":"2023-08-03T10:33:50","slug":"296727","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p class=&#8221;MsoNormal&#8221;&gt;Hi NickFL,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p class=&#8221;MsoNormal&#8221;&gt;Much appreciated for the reply,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p class=&#8221;MsoNormal&#8221;&gt;Yeah you&rsquo;re absolutely correct, I had to experience that just to teach myself a lesson ?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p class=&#8221;MsoNormal&#8221;&gt;Yes I do i have both &ldquo;Best Practices for LES by Florian Mentor&rdquo; and &ldquo;Quick guide to setting up LES version 1.4&rdquo; presentation slides as well and i am going through it now.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p class=&#8221;MsoNormal&#8221;&gt;&lt;span style=&#8221;text-decoration: underline;&#8221;&gt;<strong>Thank you very much again for all the best advises and guidance you have given to me<\/strong>&lt;\/span&gt;?, I have learned a lot about reality of LES with respect to the available resources I have.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p class=&#8221;MsoNormal&#8221;&gt;Regards,&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-296727","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi NickFL,Much appreciated for the reply,Yeah you\u2019re absolutely correct, I had to experience that just to teach myself a lesson ?Yes I do i have both \u201cBest Practices for LES by Florian Mentor\u201d and \u201cQuick guide to setting up LES version 1.4\u201d presentation slides as well and i am going through\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi NickFL,Much appreciated for the reply,Yeah you\u2019re absolutely correct, I had to experience that just to teach myself a lesson ?Yes I do i have both \u201cBest Practices for LES by Florian Mentor\u201d and \u201cQuick guide to setting up LES version 1.4\u201d presentation slides as well and i am going through\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-08-03T10:33:50+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-08-03T10:33:50+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi NickFL,Much appreciated for the reply,Yeah you\u2019re absolutely correct, I had to experience that just to teach myself a lesson ?Yes I do i have both \u201cBest Practices for LES by Florian Mentor\u201d and \u201cQuick guide to setting up LES version 1.4\u201d presentation slides as well and i am going through\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/296727\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/296727\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/296727\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/296727\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/296727\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi NickFL,Much appreciated for the reply,Yeah you\\u2019re absolutely correct, I had to experience that just to teach myself a lesson ?Yes I do i have both \\u201cBest Practices for LES by Florian Mentor\\u201d and \\u201cQuick guide to setting up LES version 1.4\\u201d presentation slides as well and i am going through\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/296727\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-08-03T10:33:50+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-08-03T10:33:50+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi NickFL,Much appreciated for the reply,Yeah you\u2019re absolutely correct, I had to experience that just to teach myself a lesson ?Yes I do i have both \u201cBest Practices for LES by Florian Mentor\u201d and \u201cQuick guide to setting up LES version 1.4\u201d presentation slides as well and i am going through","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/","name":"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi NickFL,Much appreciated for the reply,Yeah you\u2019re absolutely correct, I had to experience that just to teach myself a lesson ?Yes I do i have both \u201cBest Practices for LES by Florian Mentor\u201d and \u201cQuick guide to setting up LES version 1.4\u201d presentation slides as well and i am going through","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-08-03T10:33:50+00:00","dateModified":"2023-08-03T10:33:50+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi NickFL,Much appreciated for the reply,Yeah you\u2019re absolutely correct, I had to experience that just to teach myself a lesson ?Yes I do i have both \u201cBest Practices for LES by Florian Mentor\u201d and \u201cQuick guide to setting up LES version 1.4\u201d presentation slides as well and i am going through","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/","article:published_time":"2023-08-03T10:33:50+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-08-03T10:33:50+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi NickFL,Much appreciated for the reply,Yeah you\u2019re absolutely correct, I had to experience that just to teach myself a lesson ?Yes I do i have both \u201cBest Practices for LES by Florian Mentor\u201d and \u201cQuick guide to setting up LES version 1.4\u201d presentation slides as well and i am going through"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"296727","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:55:41","updated":"2026-09-13 16:40:42","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Time-step determination for LES based case\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Time-step determination for LES based case","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/296727\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/296727","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/296727\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=296727"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}