


{"id":295986,"date":"2023-08-01T20:15:34","date_gmt":"2023-08-01T20:15:34","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/"},"modified":"2023-08-01T20:15:34","modified_gmt":"2023-08-01T20:15:34","slug":"295986","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;@Aymen: The information you provided can be found in the HFSS help and other sources as well. Since you are an Ansys employee, I was hoping for a more specific and detailed answer from you. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure it out myself, which is why I reached out here for some authentic assistance. It would be much more helpful if you could provide me with some practical examples that demonstrate the usage of the function. Simply directing me to experiment with the software isn&rsquo;t enough.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-295986","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"@Aymen: The information you provided can be found in the HFSS help and other sources as well. Since you are an Ansys employee, I was hoping for a more specific and detailed answer from you. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure it out myself, which is why I reached out\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"@Aymen: The information you provided can be found in the HFSS help and other sources as well. Since you are an Ansys employee, I was hoping for a more specific and detailed answer from you. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure it out myself, which is why I reached out\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-08-01T20:15:34+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-08-01T20:15:34+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"@Aymen: The information you provided can be found in the HFSS help and other sources as well. Since you are an Ansys employee, I was hoping for a more specific and detailed answer from you. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure it out myself, which is why I reached out\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295986\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295986\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295986\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295986\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295986\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"@Aymen: The information you provided can be found in the HFSS help and other sources as well. Since you are an Ansys employee, I was hoping for a more specific and detailed answer from you. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure it out myself, which is why I reached out\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295986\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-08-01T20:15:34+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-08-01T20:15:34+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"@Aymen: The information you provided can be found in the HFSS help and other sources as well. Since you are an Ansys employee, I was hoping for a more specific and detailed answer from you. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure it out myself, which is why I reached out","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/","name":"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"@Aymen: The information you provided can be found in the HFSS help and other sources as well. Since you are an Ansys employee, I was hoping for a more specific and detailed answer from you. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure it out myself, which is why I reached out","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-08-01T20:15:34+00:00","dateModified":"2023-08-01T20:15:34+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"@Aymen: The information you provided can be found in the HFSS help and other sources as well. Since you are an Ansys employee, I was hoping for a more specific and detailed answer from you. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure it out myself, which is why I reached out","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/","article:published_time":"2023-08-01T20:15:34+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-08-01T20:15:34+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"@Aymen: The information you provided can be found in the HFSS help and other sources as well. Since you are an Ansys employee, I was hoping for a more specific and detailed answer from you. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure it out myself, which is why I reached out"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"295986","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:56:03","updated":"2026-08-13 23:52:23","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: How to Use cum_sum Function in Ansys HFSS?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295986\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/295986","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/295986\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=295986"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}