


{"id":295824,"date":"2023-08-01T07:16:22","date_gmt":"2023-08-01T07:16:22","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/"},"modified":"2023-08-01T07:16:22","modified_gmt":"2023-08-01T07:16:22","slug":"295824","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Transient Analysis"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;In actual I want to simulate how the cooling of Fighter Jet Gun firing at 3400-3600 rounds per minute and Jet moving at 0.5 mach speed through air gets cooled by the convective heat transfer due to air flow. The concered area is gun barrel in which heat is generated and its wall reaches 200-300 degree celcius temperature. So to first just set the right approach, I am using a solid rod having a temperature of 300 degree celcius gets cooled by air. So yes i am solving for the temperature distribution on the solid body and I am using mechanical only to import temperature loads on the body to see the temperatures on the body. Not running ay solution in Mechanical. Now the only difficulty I am facing is to vary the air flow time and get diferent temperature contours.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-295824","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"In actual I want to simulate how the cooling of Fighter Jet Gun firing at 3400-3600 rounds per minute and Jet moving at 0.5 mach speed through air gets cooled by the convective heat transfer due to air flow. The concered area is gun barrel in which heat is generated and its wall reaches 200-300\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Transient Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"In actual I want to simulate how the cooling of Fighter Jet Gun firing at 3400-3600 rounds per minute and Jet moving at 0.5 mach speed through air gets cooled by the convective heat transfer due to air flow. The concered area is gun barrel in which heat is generated and its wall reaches 200-300\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-08-01T07:16:22+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-08-01T07:16:22+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Transient Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"In actual I want to simulate how the cooling of Fighter Jet Gun firing at 3400-3600 rounds per minute and Jet moving at 0.5 mach speed through air gets cooled by the convective heat transfer due to air flow. The concered area is gun barrel in which heat is generated and its wall reaches 200-300\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295824\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295824\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Transient Analysis\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295824\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Transient Analysis\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295824\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295824\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Transient Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"In actual I want to simulate how the cooling of Fighter Jet Gun firing at 3400-3600 rounds per minute and Jet moving at 0.5 mach speed through air gets cooled by the convective heat transfer due to air flow. The concered area is gun barrel in which heat is generated and its wall reaches 200-300\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/295824\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-08-01T07:16:22+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-08-01T07:16:22+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Transient Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"In actual I want to simulate how the cooling of Fighter Jet Gun firing at 3400-3600 rounds per minute and Jet moving at 0.5 mach speed through air gets cooled by the convective heat transfer due to air flow. The concered area is gun barrel in which heat is generated and its wall reaches 200-300","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Transient Analysis"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Transient Analysis","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/","name":"Reply To: Transient Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"In actual I want to simulate how the cooling of Fighter Jet Gun firing at 3400-3600 rounds per minute and Jet moving at 0.5 mach speed through air gets cooled by the convective heat transfer due to air flow. The concered area is gun barrel in which heat is generated and its wall reaches 200-300","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-08-01T07:16:22+00:00","dateModified":"2023-08-01T07:16:22+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Transient Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"In actual I want to simulate how the cooling of Fighter Jet Gun firing at 3400-3600 rounds per minute and Jet moving at 0.5 mach speed through air gets cooled by the convective heat transfer due to air flow. The concered area is gun barrel in which heat is generated and its wall reaches 200-300","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/","article:published_time":"2023-08-01T07:16:22+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-08-01T07:16:22+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Transient Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"In actual I want to simulate how the cooling of Fighter Jet Gun firing at 3400-3600 rounds per minute and Jet moving at 0.5 mach speed through air gets cooled by the convective heat transfer due to air flow. The concered area is gun barrel in which heat is generated and its wall reaches 200-300"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"295824","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:56:11","updated":"2026-09-20 00:22:22","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Transient Analysis\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Transient Analysis","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/295824\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/295824","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/295824\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=295824"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}