


{"id":293569,"date":"2023-07-18T08:54:11","date_gmt":"2023-07-18T08:54:11","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/"},"modified":"2023-07-18T08:54:11","modified_gmt":"2023-07-18T08:54:11","slug":"293569","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hello,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;If you only want to calculate the heat transfer due to the radiation, then use Surface integrals. Select Field variable as Incident radiation and select the interior surface. As interior surface has no BCs, the incident heat will be equal to the radiative heat transferred through the interior.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-293569","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello,If you only want to calculate the heat transfer due to the radiation, then use Surface integrals. Select Field variable as Incident radiation and select the interior surface. As interior surface has no BCs, the incident heat will be equal to the radiative heat transferred through the interior.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello,If you only want to calculate the heat transfer due to the radiation, then use Surface integrals. Select Field variable as Incident radiation and select the interior surface. As interior surface has no BCs, the incident heat will be equal to the radiative heat transferred through the interior.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-07-18T08:54:11+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-07-18T08:54:11+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello,If you only want to calculate the heat transfer due to the radiation, then use Surface integrals. Select Field variable as Incident radiation and select the interior surface. As interior surface has no BCs, the incident heat will be equal to the radiative heat transferred through the interior.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/293569\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/293569\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/293569\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/293569\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/293569\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello,If you only want to calculate the heat transfer due to the radiation, then use Surface integrals. Select Field variable as Incident radiation and select the interior surface. As interior surface has no BCs, the incident heat will be equal to the radiative heat transferred through the interior.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/293569\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-07-18T08:54:11+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-07-18T08:54:11+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,If you only want to calculate the heat transfer due to the radiation, then use Surface integrals. Select Field variable as Incident radiation and select the interior surface. As interior surface has no BCs, the incident heat will be equal to the radiative heat transferred through the interior.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/","name":"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,If you only want to calculate the heat transfer due to the radiation, then use Surface integrals. Select Field variable as Incident radiation and select the interior surface. As interior surface has no BCs, the incident heat will be equal to the radiative heat transferred through the interior.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-07-18T08:54:11+00:00","dateModified":"2023-07-18T08:54:11+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello,If you only want to calculate the heat transfer due to the radiation, then use Surface integrals. Select Field variable as Incident radiation and select the interior surface. As interior surface has no BCs, the incident heat will be equal to the radiative heat transferred through the interior.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/","article:published_time":"2023-07-18T08:54:11+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-07-18T08:54:11+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello,If you only want to calculate the heat transfer due to the radiation, then use Surface integrals. Select Field variable as Incident radiation and select the interior surface. As interior surface has no BCs, the incident heat will be equal to the radiative heat transferred through the interior."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"293569","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:58:41","updated":"2026-08-13 15:54:31","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: How can I get the radiative heat transfer losses ?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/293569\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/293569","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/293569\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=293569"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}