


{"id":291670,"date":"2023-07-05T14:25:55","date_gmt":"2023-07-05T14:25:55","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/"},"modified":"2023-07-05T14:25:55","modified_gmt":"2023-07-05T14:25:55","slug":"291670","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;If you check the &#8220;n&#8221; and othe parts of the error what are the rules? The common reasons for code to fail on Linux but work on Win10 are whitespace characters and there are a few C commands that aren&#8217;t supported. Without seeing any of the code (and I won&#8217;t be debugging it) I can&#8217;t see why it&#8217;s not working.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-291670","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"If you check the &quot;n&quot; and othe parts of the error what are the rules? The common reasons for code to fail on Linux but work on Win10 are whitespace characters and there are a few C commands that aren&#039;t supported. Without seeing any of the code (and I won&#039;t be debugging it) I can&#039;t\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"If you check the &quot;n&quot; and othe parts of the error what are the rules? The common reasons for code to fail on Linux but work on Win10 are whitespace characters and there are a few C commands that aren&#039;t supported. Without seeing any of the code (and I won&#039;t be debugging it) I can&#039;t\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-07-05T14:25:55+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-07-05T14:25:55+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"If you check the &quot;n&quot; and othe parts of the error what are the rules? The common reasons for code to fail on Linux but work on Win10 are whitespace characters and there are a few C commands that aren&#039;t supported. Without seeing any of the code (and I won&#039;t be debugging it) I can&#039;t\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291670\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291670\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291670\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291670\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291670\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"If you check the \\\"n\\\" and othe parts of the error what are the rules? The common reasons for code to fail on Linux but work on Win10 are whitespace characters and there are a few C commands that aren't supported. Without seeing any of the code (and I won't be debugging it) I can't\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291670\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-07-05T14:25:55+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-07-05T14:25:55+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"If you check the \"n\" and othe parts of the error what are the rules? The common reasons for code to fail on Linux but work on Win10 are whitespace characters and there are a few C commands that aren't supported. Without seeing any of the code (and I won't be debugging it) I can't","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/","name":"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"If you check the \"n\" and othe parts of the error what are the rules? The common reasons for code to fail on Linux but work on Win10 are whitespace characters and there are a few C commands that aren't supported. Without seeing any of the code (and I won't be debugging it) I can't","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-07-05T14:25:55+00:00","dateModified":"2023-07-05T14:25:55+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"If you check the &quot;n&quot; and othe parts of the error what are the rules? The common reasons for code to fail on Linux but work on Win10 are whitespace characters and there are a few C commands that aren't supported. Without seeing any of the code (and I won't be debugging it) I can't","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/","article:published_time":"2023-07-05T14:25:55+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-07-05T14:25:55+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"If you check the &quot;n&quot; and othe parts of the error what are the rules? The common reasons for code to fail on Linux but work on Win10 are whitespace characters and there are a few C commands that aren't supported. Without seeing any of the code (and I won't be debugging it) I can't"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"291670","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:00:38","updated":"2026-08-04 02:44:07","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Error while compiling udf on linux\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Error while compiling udf on linux","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291670\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/291670","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/291670\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=291670"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}