


{"id":291332,"date":"2023-07-03T17:02:56","date_gmt":"2023-07-03T17:02:56","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/"},"modified":"2023-07-03T17:02:56","modified_gmt":"2023-07-03T17:02:56","slug":"291332","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hello &lt;span class=&#8221;bbp-author-name&#8221;&gt;Chris,&lt;br&gt;Thanks for your reply. Yes, I haven&#8217;t noticed that I have used the wrong equation for the cone volume, it increased the charge quantity of course, yet again, I can&#8217;t figure out where my mistake is as I can&#8217;t reach out to final damage state of the specimen that I am trying to model.&lt;br&gt;I use SPH particle defining the charge in AUTODYN, I don&#8217;t know which is best and more accurate honestly, is it defining the charge as SPH particles, Fill, or Solid? However, I am trying to model a conical explosive charge attached to a columns to test the effect on many parameters, a previous research used same way to define the charge (SPH particles) in which, they acheived modeling the specimen and got to the desired final result and final damage state, this is the reason I use SPH particles. So, may I ask another question? which is, when modeling the charge as SPH paticles, do I need to add the gas produced by the detonation of the charge? or just add the particles representing the charge and that&#8217;s all?&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Thanks again.&lt;br&gt;Note: I am using AUTODYN only in this model, I didn&#8217;t use workbench.&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-291332","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello Chris,Thanks for your reply. Yes, I haven&#039;t noticed that I have used the wrong equation for the cone volume, it increased the charge quantity of course, yet again, I can&#039;t figure out where my mistake is as I can&#039;t reach out to final damage state of the specimen that I am trying to\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello Chris,Thanks for your reply. Yes, I haven&#039;t noticed that I have used the wrong equation for the cone volume, it increased the charge quantity of course, yet again, I can&#039;t figure out where my mistake is as I can&#039;t reach out to final damage state of the specimen that I am trying to\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-07-03T17:02:56+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-07-03T17:02:56+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello Chris,Thanks for your reply. Yes, I haven&#039;t noticed that I have used the wrong equation for the cone volume, it increased the charge quantity of course, yet again, I can&#039;t figure out where my mistake is as I can&#039;t reach out to final damage state of the specimen that I am trying to\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291332\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291332\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291332\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291332\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291332\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello Chris,Thanks for your reply. Yes, I haven't noticed that I have used the wrong equation for the cone volume, it increased the charge quantity of course, yet again, I can't figure out where my mistake is as I can't reach out to final damage state of the specimen that I am trying to\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/291332\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-07-03T17:02:56+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-07-03T17:02:56+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Chris,Thanks for your reply. Yes, I haven't noticed that I have used the wrong equation for the cone volume, it increased the charge quantity of course, yet again, I can't figure out where my mistake is as I can't reach out to final damage state of the specimen that I am trying to","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/","name":"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Chris,Thanks for your reply. Yes, I haven't noticed that I have used the wrong equation for the cone volume, it increased the charge quantity of course, yet again, I can't figure out where my mistake is as I can't reach out to final damage state of the specimen that I am trying to","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-07-03T17:02:56+00:00","dateModified":"2023-07-03T17:02:56+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello Chris,Thanks for your reply. Yes, I haven't noticed that I have used the wrong equation for the cone volume, it increased the charge quantity of course, yet again, I can't figure out where my mistake is as I can't reach out to final damage state of the specimen that I am trying to","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/","article:published_time":"2023-07-03T17:02:56+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-07-03T17:02:56+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello Chris,Thanks for your reply. Yes, I haven't noticed that I have used the wrong equation for the cone volume, it increased the charge quantity of course, yet again, I can't figure out where my mistake is as I can't reach out to final damage state of the specimen that I am trying to"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"291332","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:01:01","updated":"2026-09-16 13:47:17","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Autodyn charge SPH define\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Autodyn charge SPH define","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/291332\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/291332","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/291332\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=291332"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}