


{"id":290546,"date":"2023-06-27T12:13:51","date_gmt":"2023-06-27T12:13:51","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/"},"modified":"2023-06-28T11:54:48","modified_gmt":"2023-06-28T11:54:48","slug":"290546","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Ronny I won&rsquo;t be able to check the publication, so I will provide some information based on the provided screenshots.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Based on the attached screenshots, you can do the following. First select the Transient Solver Solution Type. To do so, click on HFSS and select Solution Type.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Create 2 spheres one inside the other and place them inside a bigger box. The outter box region will be used as the vaccum and a radiation boundary should be defined in its outer faces. Select the box right click and do Assign Boundary&gt;Radiation. Assign the inner sphere as PEC and the outer sphere with an isotropic dielectric material. After that you should assign a plane wave excitation by right clicking on Excitations&gt;Incident Wave&gt;Plane wave. Define the wave coordinates and direction and in the Transient Tab of the Incident Wave, select Active.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;The issue with the attached screenshots is that a frequency sweep of 2.9-6 GHz with a time step of 0.001 GHz is mentioned. Since, transient solver is a time domain solver a frequency sweep is not defined. In the input signal Tab you can define the Min and Max Frequencies as well as the number of extracted frequencies. You can try adding a solution setup by right clicking on Analysis&gt;Add Solution Setup.Set the Solution Setup options as needed. In the Radiated Fields Tab enable the Save frequency domain radiated fields if you want to plot the CrossSection results.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;br&gt;Last, right click on the Radiation and click on Insert Far Field Setup&gt;Infinite Sphere. Simulate the model and plot the results.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-290546","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Ronny I won\u2019t be able to check the publication, so I will provide some information based on the provided screenshots.Based on the attached screenshots, you can do the following. First select the Transient Solver Solution Type. To do so, click on HFSS and select Solution Type.Create 2 spheres one inside the other and place them\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Ronny I won\u2019t be able to check the publication, so I will provide some information based on the provided screenshots.Based on the attached screenshots, you can do the following. First select the Transient Solver Solution Type. To do so, click on HFSS and select Solution Type.Create 2 spheres one inside the other and place them\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-06-27T12:13:51+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-06-28T11:54:48+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Ronny I won\u2019t be able to check the publication, so I will provide some information based on the provided screenshots.Based on the attached screenshots, you can do the following. First select the Transient Solver Solution Type. To do so, click on HFSS and select Solution Type.Create 2 spheres one inside the other and place them\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290546\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290546\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: HFSS\\u2019s transient Solver\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290546\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: HFSS\\u2019s transient Solver\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290546\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290546\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: HFSS\\u2019s transient Solver | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ronny I won\\u2019t be able to check the publication, so I will provide some information based on the provided screenshots.Based on the attached screenshots, you can do the following. First select the Transient Solver Solution Type. To do so, click on HFSS and select Solution Type.Create 2 spheres one inside the other and place them\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290546\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-06-27T12:13:51+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-06-28T11:54:48+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ronny I won\u2019t be able to check the publication, so I will provide some information based on the provided screenshots.Based on the attached screenshots, you can do the following. First select the Transient Solver Solution Type. To do so, click on HFSS and select Solution Type.Create 2 spheres one inside the other and place them","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/","name":"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ronny I won\u2019t be able to check the publication, so I will provide some information based on the provided screenshots.Based on the attached screenshots, you can do the following. First select the Transient Solver Solution Type. To do so, click on HFSS and select Solution Type.Create 2 spheres one inside the other and place them","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-06-27T12:13:51+00:00","dateModified":"2023-06-28T11:54:48+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Ronny I won\u2019t be able to check the publication, so I will provide some information based on the provided screenshots.Based on the attached screenshots, you can do the following. First select the Transient Solver Solution Type. To do so, click on HFSS and select Solution Type.Create 2 spheres one inside the other and place them","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/","article:published_time":"2023-06-27T12:13:51+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-06-28T11:54:48+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Ronny I won\u2019t be able to check the publication, so I will provide some information based on the provided screenshots.Based on the attached screenshots, you can do the following. First select the Transient Solver Solution Type. To do so, click on HFSS and select Solution Type.Create 2 spheres one inside the other and place them"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"290546","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:01:56","updated":"2026-08-15 18:53:10","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: HFSS\u2019s transient Solver","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290546\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/290546","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/290546\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=290546"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}