


{"id":290443,"date":"2023-06-26T20:42:16","date_gmt":"2023-06-26T20:42:16","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/"},"modified":"2023-06-26T20:42:16","modified_gmt":"2023-06-26T20:42:16","slug":"290443","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I have checked by placing the monitor at different distances from the structure, where an electrical dipole was placed inside the structure and observed a significant change in Transmission, where I am not using any absorbing medium, so the power propagating through the different positions after the structure should be same as there is only air just after my design. Why are the changes happening even with slight movement in the monitor position?&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-290443","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I have checked by placing the monitor at different distances from the structure, where an electrical dipole was placed inside the structure and observed a significant change in Transmission, where I am not using any absorbing medium, so the power propagating through the different positions after the structure should be same as there is only\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I have checked by placing the monitor at different distances from the structure, where an electrical dipole was placed inside the structure and observed a significant change in Transmission, where I am not using any absorbing medium, so the power propagating through the different positions after the structure should be same as there is only\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-06-26T20:42:16+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-06-26T20:42:16+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I have checked by placing the monitor at different distances from the structure, where an electrical dipole was placed inside the structure and observed a significant change in Transmission, where I am not using any absorbing medium, so the power propagating through the different positions after the structure should be same as there is only\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290443\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290443\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290443\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290443\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290443\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I have checked by placing the monitor at different distances from the structure, where an electrical dipole was placed inside the structure and observed a significant change in Transmission, where I am not using any absorbing medium, so the power propagating through the different positions after the structure should be same as there is only\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/290443\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-06-26T20:42:16+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-06-26T20:42:16+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I have checked by placing the monitor at different distances from the structure, where an electrical dipole was placed inside the structure and observed a significant change in Transmission, where I am not using any absorbing medium, so the power propagating through the different positions after the structure should be same as there is only","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/","name":"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I have checked by placing the monitor at different distances from the structure, where an electrical dipole was placed inside the structure and observed a significant change in Transmission, where I am not using any absorbing medium, so the power propagating through the different positions after the structure should be same as there is only","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-06-26T20:42:16+00:00","dateModified":"2023-06-26T20:42:16+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I have checked by placing the monitor at different distances from the structure, where an electrical dipole was placed inside the structure and observed a significant change in Transmission, where I am not using any absorbing medium, so the power propagating through the different positions after the structure should be same as there is only","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/","article:published_time":"2023-06-26T20:42:16+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-06-26T20:42:16+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I have checked by placing the monitor at different distances from the structure, where an electrical dipole was placed inside the structure and observed a significant change in Transmission, where I am not using any absorbing medium, so the power propagating through the different positions after the structure should be same as there is only"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"290443","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:02:03","updated":"2026-08-22 06:49:53","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Farfield power integration value is larger than source power","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/290443\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/290443","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/290443\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=290443"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}